FACS @ Rosemark

CrsdrFootball

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't judge Rosemark by that goon - I am a players parent and yes, you are right. He should not be on here posting like that. That is very immature and does not represent Rosemark well at all. I apologize for his remarks. I read Coacht each week on my son's login and I am appalled at this post. Stupid post such as that simply reveal some of why we have a team that lost to Byrne. There must be some level of intelligence to play the game and there should be leaders on the field - not those that find enjoyment in putting others down due to race or school affiliation. Hopefully the coach will take care of this post. I do know that he reads from this site. As for FACS - you do have a good team, you fell apart last year with some players hurt, we probably would have done the same if we would have had several hurt and not just our best running back. We had good fillins and our season went well except the championship game where our best players simply "dropped the ball". I am sure they have gone over that game a hundred times but that is the way it goes. But you loose as a team and you win as a team. We have athletes that are just as good this year - not all in the same way - but just as good none the less BUT leadership, dedication, teamwork, etc. have got to go along with it. A few adjustments need to be made in my opinion including using some of our other running backs to compliment the backs we currently use. I think we have the talent there just need to use it but I am not the coach, just a parent. Hopefully Rosemark players will show up for the FACS game this week and the game will be a good rival game.

you sure do have a loud mouth for someone that types stuff like that on the internet. i'm glad others at your school have more intelligence to let there talking be the way they play. what number are you?

825750858[/snapback]

unless you're just stupid i think you can tell by reading the post who we are....not only can you not play football, you're a retard too

you sure do have a loud mouth for someone that types stuff like that on the internet. i'm glad others at your school have more intelligence to let there talking be the way they play. what number are you?

825750858[/snapback]

we were on the team last year..#3 gish and #90 porter and we did dominate the whole game

ditto, i was all for rosemark until those statements. I checked the records, rosemark has only beat facs the past couple years, plus i was told first assembly had 5 starters out last year. grow up kid. go facs.
they didnt have 5 starters out. we actually had more starters out than they did. And if we had them we coulda won that championship game, but u know cant change that now. all i can say is the games tommarow.