Huntingdon VS Dresden

mustangman_123

BOO!!!! :lol:

and not Boo Weathers...he is not UTM material either!  ;)

Donald would help UTM get on the right track!  Have they even offered him a scholarship, that is my question, and if not, who has offered him????

825749006[/snapback]

What have you got against my godson, Boo? By the way, it would take more than Donald to get UTM back on the right track.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOO!!!! :lol:

and not Boo Weathers...he is not UTM material either!  ;)

Donald would help UTM get on the right track!  Have they even offered him a scholarship, that is my question, and if not, who has offered him????

825749006[/snapback]

I don't know whether UTM has offered Donald a scholarship or not. I doubt that they have. Their reputation for not recruiting in West Tennessee is well documented. A few years ago, they did recruit some from Weakley County---getting several off the 2001 Westview team and getting the Lawrence kid from Gleason. I know several coaches that won't talk to them because of the "West Tennessee shun."

I heard that Fulmer talked to Donald when he was at the UT camp. I don't know if that is factual or not. I don't know about Weathers. Too bad they look at Weathers size and not the size of his heart.

Everyone putting dresden down.....typical....usually do when they play teams who have been good in the PAST....huntingdon lost all of their line last year....you wonder why they started passing against liberty..oh well if dresden'll pin their ears back and hit someone in the dang mouth then it'll be a great game....i can hear the people readin this now sayin oh that's a lot of bull....but don't count dresden out...every game starts 0-0  :thumb:

825748007[/snapback]

Huntingdon did not lose all their line last year; those who graduated have been replaced and are getting better each week. We (Huntingdon) started passing the ball because Liberty was loading the box. What Huntingdon did was read the defense and adapt; it's called play-calling. Does Dresden do that?

Actually, this game is going to start at 7-7 instead of 0-0 (change is a good thing!) :thumb:

Edited by dsellers

Everyone putting dresden down.....typical....usually do when they play teams who have been good in the PAST....huntingdon lost all of their line last year....you wonder why they started passing against liberty..oh well if dresden'll pin their ears back and hit someone in the dang mouth then it'll be a great game....i can hear the people readin this now sayin oh that's a lot of bull....but don't count dresden out...every game starts 0-0  :angry:

825748007[/snapback]

your joking right? hold on,give me a second to get back up,i fell on the ground laughing !!!!!!!! huntingdon will score when they want and as often as they want. dresden doesnt have a chance. you are right the game does start 0-0 but its gonna end MUSTANGS 72 LIONS 3 only because they have a good kicker. i hear they are gonna send the women and children home at the half,its gonna get ugly.

your joking right? hold on,give me a second to get back up,i fell on the ground laughing !!!!!!!! huntingdon will score when they want and as often as they want. dresden doesnt have a chance. you are right the game does start 0-0 but its gonna end MUSTANGS 72 LIONS 3  only because they have a good kicker. i hear they are gonna send the women and children home at the half,its gonna get ugly.

825751576[/snapback]

Every one on here from Huntingdon has shown nothing but class. I take it you are from somewhere else.

Not sure who you sources are, but I spoke with one of the coaches and you are completely wrong as to why 2 players were suspended last week.

I was told injuries was not the problem.They said strep throat was going through the teamall last week,and the starting safety and wide receiver,which is the same person,was suspended for breaking a boys nose in the field house.I think everyone will be back, or so I'm told.

825750354[/snapback]