after first part of season who is a surpirze ?

superdude12

i think everyone is suprised in the fact that wartburg will probably not win a game this season. oakdale has played good up to this point. sunbright should be 3-0 right now if they could muster up stop every now and then on defense. their offense is right on track. they might need to get a little better running game in between the tackles. coalfield looked strong with hill at qb, but without hill it is a different team. davis is a great player, but you saw what happened when a team stops him. coalfield will have to try to find another playmaker in order to go deep into the playoffs this year.

coalfield looked strong with  hill at qb, but without hill it is a different team.  davis is a great player, but you saw what happened when a team stops him.  coalfield will have to try to find another playmaker in order to go deep into the playoffs this year.

825747555[/snapback]

So by this statement you think Hill will not return? Never heard of a collar bone being a season ending injury. Hope nobody tells Johnny.

So by this statement you think Hill will not return? Never heard of a collar bone being a season ending injury. Hope nobody tells Johnny.

825749167[/snapback]

no where in my statement did i say that. you should not speack for people. without hill right now they are a different team and that showed last week vs. o.s. when hill gets back they will be hard to deal once again. but having said that, if i play coalfield, i would concentrate on stopping davis and let the rest of the team try to beat me.

You're right, I will not speak for you, or type for you either, then it might be coherent. What you said is that without Hill Coalfield would not go deep into the playoffs, and they needed to find someone else to get them "deep" into the playoffs. I simply pointed out that he will be back in time for the playoffs. This means he will be there leading them deep into the playoffs. Is that what you meant? It appeared to me that is what you said.

Edited by CYJacket

You're right, I will not speak for you, or type for you either, then it might be coherent. What you said is that without Hill Coalfield would not go deep into the playoffs, and they needed to find someone else to get them "deep" into the playoffs. I simply pointed out that he will be back in time for the playoffs. This means he will be there leading them deep into the playoffs. Is that what you meant? It appeared to me that is what you said.

825749514[/snapback]

once again, someone who does not understand things. i said that coalfield needs to find another playmaker. now whether that is hill being the playmaker or someone else like gunter, brown, or anyone else. i expect hill to be back. but even with him back, coalfield needs to find someone else to make plays. next time i will try to write in terms and phrases that all people can understand. i am just a country boy and i live up north in the county, so please forgive me for not having an edumacation that people in the southern part of the county has. next time i will try to r tic u late better.