Copper Basin and South Pittsburg

manly

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a guard at quarterback too! haha But we weren't 3-7 last year with our guard!!

825750161[/snapback]

From what I've seen South Pittsburg has no guards anywhere. If you didn't have people who could run a little you'd never make a yard.

Wait till THE Marion County High School gets a hold of you and see if you can get by like that.

Edited by slasher

From what I've seen South Pittsburg has no guards anywhere. If you didn't have people who could run a little you'd never make a yard.

Wait till THE Marion County High School gets a hold of you and see if you can get by like that.

825750188[/snapback]

I take it your from Marion????If so, you need to worry about this Friday against Tyner.......This game means more than the South Pitt. game, because it's a region game...... B)

I take it your from Marion????If so, you need to worry about this Friday against Tyner.......This game means more than the South Pitt. game, because it's a region game...... B)

825750191[/snapback]

no, I'm just a fan of the game, but I know a thing or two about good football. You will never see a team in the finals in any state who can't do the basics like blocking and tackling.

If you listen to these South Pitt folks, they are gonna ride their athletes to the end. If you ask me, you need more than a couple of kids who can run to get you there.

I'm looking for a team like Basin, Whitwell or Silverdale to sneak up on them.

If they can't, look for them to skip out early in the playoffs.

Edited by slasher