knoxvillepreps.com Top 10

mobry

Who should Halls replace in the top 6?  None of them lost.  I would have the Red Devils in the top 10.  Here's mine after Friday's games.

1.  Maryville

2.  Oak Ridge

3.  Knox Central

4.  Alcoa

5.  Catholic

6.  Webb

7.  Mo West

8.  Wm Blount

9.  Farragut

10. Halls

Honorable Mention: (in no particular order)  Powell, Carter, AE, Fulton, Sevier Co.

The Knoxville area is just loaded this year.  There are a lot of schools with good records.

825754456[/snapback]

I'm not saying they should replace Central...just to be sure everyone read's that part...

Halls played Central to a closer game than the score indicated. 2 plays go Halls' way and Halls wins. Halls beat the unbeatable Catholic in preseason scrimmages and I'm not counting the 2nd teams. Halls was physically better than Catholic and mechanically. They beat Sevier County who beat William Blount who is ranked ahead of Halls in your pole. They beat a scrappy and talented West team(who has SPEED). And Halls beat Gibbs like they should have. I'd say they deserve a little bit more respect, but who am I?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't agree, that's fine. That is what this is all about, to create discussion. Make up your own poll and post it. :blink:

I don't think there's a team playing with more heart and guts than Sevier Co. after what they went thru in the off season.

PVT--I don't agree with you about the statement that 2 plays and Halls wins. Yeah, you had TD called back, but it was an obvious call. Both teams hurt themselves with penalties. It was a good game. Maybe Central and Halls will meet up again in the playoffs.

1. Maryville

2. Oak Ridge

3. Alcoa

4. Knox Central

5. Webb

6. Catholic

7. Mo West

8. Halls

9. Carter

10. Farragut

The call on the TD at Central was bogus. I've seen the replay time and time again. If they called holding on #42 like they said he did then they don't need to be reffing games. If they're calling it as a block in the back on #78 then they need to learn that the offensive lineman was in his rights to hit him in the back because he was on the line of scrimmage..made contact with and then turned his back to run. The two never were more than a yard apart. Replay showed the call was wrong either way.

Any way you look at it, the game was closer than the score.

Dear Shaggyboy: The day that clinton,or any other of those teams on that list of yours, beat OR i will be your personal servant. and you and i both know that aint ever, AND I MEAN E V E R, gonna happen.

by the way how many times has clinton beaten OR in the last 25 yrs: i believe 3

NOW HOW MANY TIMES HAS OR BEATEN CLINTON IN THE LAST 25 YRS: 22

SO SHUT UP

825751875[/snapback]

or692003 clinton won in 1992.Now get on chuck seivers come to clinton and mow my yard.

I'm not putting down Clinton because I know a couple of the kids on the team but you have to admit it's a pretty sad if they lose 74-0. I don't have any hope at all for the Dragons this year and as far as them beating OR, they may have beat them in 1992 but they haven't beaten them since. I don't think they'll beat them anytime soon either.

I'm not putting down Clinton because I know a couple of the kids on the team but you have to admit it's a pretty sad if they lose 74-0. I don't have any hope at all for the Dragons this year and as far as them beating OR, they may have beat them in 1992 but they haven't beaten them since. I don't think they'll beat them anytime soon either.

amen, now SHAGGYBOY U CAN COME TO MOW MY YARD UNTIL CLINTON ACTUALLY HAS ANOTHER VICTORY OVER OR WHICH WILL BE NEVER