Boyd Buchanon

tnsddeveloper

I was browsing around and looking at schedules ... and WOW! Boyd Buchanon really plays a tough out of region schedule. Look at this schedule. :lol:

Fri Aug. 19 CPA

Sat Aug. 27 Gordon Lee,GA Finley Stadium

Fri Sep. 2 Marion Co. R

Fri Sep. 9 at Baylor

Fri Sep. 16 at Fulton

Fri Sep. 23 Red Bank

Fri Sep. 30 at Bledsoe Co. R

Fri Oct. 14 Sequatchie Co. R

Fri Oct. 21 at Cookeville

Fri Oct. 28 at Tyner Academy R

Talk about stepping up and playing tough competition, especially when you consider school sizes. :thumb:

Very hard but fun to watch schedule. its fun to watch good teams everytime they step on the field, even though they have lost 2 they will learn from these games and it will get them ready for a end of the year match up with tyner, and a play off run. They def. are not scared to step up and play tough competition though. :thumb:

Now, this is the kind of schedule Temple needs to have before it starts tooting their own horns about how good they are.

Boyd should be commended on playing such a big schedule for such a small school.

825750085[/snapback]

Even though they're both "small" in one sense, BB is quite a bit bigger. Taking away the multiplier (and I hope I did that correctly), Boyd must have around 325 students, while Temple has around 100. Literal enrollment figures show them at 574 and 184, but I believe that includes the multiplier.

It would be quite a stretch for Temple to play 4A and 5A schools. Without the multiplier, I doubt there are more than 10 smaller football-playing schools. Even with the multiplier, there's probably not 15 smaller football schools than them.

But back to the original point, Boyd should definitely be commended on their schedule. I got the opportunity to see them up close during the playoffs when they won state the season before last, and I continue to be impressed.