Father Ryan vs Briarcrest

frhs2140

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Bauber - you sure are looking pretty STUPID right now...Check the score of Briarcrest and Father Ryan tonight??

In MY HONEST opinion - you need to do a little more research on Briarcrest and their coaching staff...WHAT game did you see them play that they were awful?

The McCallie game AT McCallie that Briarcrest lost 30-23? OR the Melrose game that Briarcrest lost only 14-0 in week one??

Check the score out tonight with McCallie and the MIGHTY <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a> -

30-23 MCCALLIE...

Do everyone a favor and stick to comments that you might have a clue about

825753818[/snapback]

We have definitly heard from a boy who has probably known limited success in his life. Pounding his chest because his team "only lost 14-0" and just beat a rebuilding Father Ryan (barely).

When the games draw closer we should all try to guess how much you guys "will only lose by" to BA and MUS. I will go ahead and humbly predict a closer score than Briarcrest's last meeting with BA (42-7).

Edited by USA1

We have definitly heard from a boy who has probably known limited success in his life. Pounding his chest because his team "only lost 14-0" and just beat a rebuilding Father Ryan (barely).

When the games draw closer we should all try to guess how much you guys "will only lose by" to BA and MUS. I will go ahead and humbly predict a closer score than Briarcrest's last meeting with BA (42-7).

825755735[/snapback]

NOT A VERY NICE REPLY! I see why people say never to use this message board.