Will Stewart County Win another game?

rebelforlife

Yes. The Rebs, in my opinion, are playing better ball compared to last year. They split their first two games, then went 0-2 against the two best teams on their schedule. They are off this week, before finishing up with six games. I think they will be competitive and win one or more of these contests.

Yes. The Rebs, in my opinion, are playing better ball compared to last year. They split their first two games, then went 0-2 against the two best teams on their schedule. They are off this week, before finishing up with six games. I think they will be competitive and win one or more of these contests.

825751495[/snapback]

The only game I think they might can defeat is Richland. Everyone else is just too strong! Their offense is terrible this year and their defense, well just look at the scores. Greenfield was the only game they could win and they won that game. Gleason is much improved but I know the coach put them on the schedule thinking they would be an easy "W".

I hate to say it but they're done! 1-9 again in 2005! TOO BAD!

Hawaii, the one thing that Stewart County seldom has is speed! Are there any barnburners on the team this season? If not, you'd better hope the defense will be able to hold back the speed throughout that big region you guys are in. I'm afraid rebel may be right. Richland is the only other slow, rural team you will play. Adamsville is rural but they can chunk the ball all over the place. Everyone else on the schedule has lots of speed.