Smith Co. Owls @ Macon Co. Tigers

hit_somebody

No way this thread makes 20 pages. The night chickens know their going to get plucked this friday night and there keeping their beaks shut. Better bring your jackets to the game, going to be a little chilly after ya'll get pluck this friday night. Where's big bird, imallout, loud mouth, ba'twan ( you know, the thing the band girls twirl.) sleepy32, queen wasp, and I forget the name of the bird, back in 03, that thought his brother was the greatest WR since Randy Moss. Shoot, I bet half of ya won't even come to the game. Does it make a scab when you get a handful of feathers ripped out?  ;)

825755207[/snapback]

I'm right here...just waiting for something to reply to...

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tennis guy.....You say OWL fans talk trash. Your posts on here are long enough to be novels. The only thing they're missing is substance. You've posted almost 1 page by yourself and you haven't said anything yet.

I really hope you stop threatening me. That makes me nervous. Have a nice day.

GO BIG OWLS!!

Edited by bigreid

Hey Bigreid I think since tennisguy is so down on Smith County and knows so much about them, he needs to come over Friday night and sit down and talk to US about it. I'm sure we could work most of the misundertandings out between us, don't you. Now about the game. There is no way SC county coaches especially two of them will not have the team ready to play. SC understands how much this game means and they will be ready. They came out and balled against G-ville. This game has a little more meaning to it than that one, and a whole lot more dislike. They will be ready to play. SC-35 Tiggers-21.

;) ...too much talkin goin on here. i dont see how anyone can say SC wont win. we lost to possibly 2 2005 state champs. i promise ya'll have no chance of winnin anything. u wont even make the playoffs. :P but i know ya'll got ur superbowl win over westmoreland and the dominance of that york game...i dont know how we can win now. :blink:

please...dallas will be contained and there aint gonna be no 50 yard miracle kick to beat us this year. the one year wonders will not rise again. i guess thats why they call it one year huh... :o . u had ur fun...no win this year.

SC- 35

MC- 14

sleep23 i am so glad u think this is goin to be a cake walk for u all...and i love what u said bout containin dallas...macon has played defenses that are twice as good as the one u all have...i have heard about the weak rush defense...and u think you are goin to contain dallas :blink: ...lets look back at what dallas has done, trousdale-135yrds, westmoreland-154yrds,pearl cohn-172 yrds, york-211yrds, white house-180yrds...and now this week against the night chickens i am lookin for a 300 yrd game outta him...and lets not forget the hudson boy or #41 if u dont know his name...he is goin to have bout 30 tackles prolly...so what does smith have this year...nothing except 2 macon coaches they are countin on...and one of em i hear doesnt like it there anymore hahaha ;) wants to come back here...

sleep23 i am so glad u think this is goin to be a cake walk for u all...and i love what u said bout containin dallas...macon has played defenses that are twice as good as the one u all have...i have heard about the weak rush defense...and u think you are goin to contain dallas  :blink: ...lets look back at what dallas has done, trousdale-135yrds, westmoreland-154yrds,pearl cohn-172 yrds, york-211yrds, white house-180yrds...and now this week against the night chickens i am lookin for a 300 yrd game outta him...and lets not forget the hudson boy or #41 if u dont know his name...he is goin to have bout 30 tackles prolly...so what does smith have this year...nothing except 2 macon coaches they are countin on...and one of em i hear doesnt like it there anymore hahaha ;) wants to come back here...

825755565[/snapback]

thanks for the stats. 300 yard game should get dallas AP state player of the week huh...i dunno...hudson's 30 tackles is pretty darn good too. and i'm sure ya'll beatin us will lift this team's spirit to a fairy tale season of underdog wins all the way to the boro. quit dreamin. we'll see how good ur superstars do against us. ya'll could be 0 and 4 and still think you'll beat us. the air is really thin up there so i understand it i guess. good luck tigers... :P