Div IIA playoff picture

Intlpilot

Since Rosemark beat FACS, ST. George beat SBEC and Davidson soon playing Bishop Byrne, make your predictions for the playoffs. The past few years it has been Byrne, SBEC, FACS and Rosemark. Now there are some other players in the mix. St. George showed they come to play. Davidson will bring a new flavor to this level of playoffs. What about Catholic? Are they going to mix things up a bit?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i got to say is that i got 5 region games left, and everyone counts, thats all i gotta worry about. As for this past Friday night, it hurts me to say it, but, FACS you played a good game, it was alot closer game than it has been in many many years. But the reason it hurts me to say it, is not everybody on your team is sportsmen. Now i know in that other post their was someone talkin alot of trash but that was a player from last year whos done moved on to college somewhere. But even when yall were up 21-7 at the end of the half i told a couple guys good job. U know what i got, either silence or some smart remark. Their was one guy, that played that ever said good job, that was #50, whoever he is, he was the only one. That had to be one of the most unrespectin games on my part that i had ever been apart of. I know their probably was guys that did the same on ourside, that did the same, but not everyone, not at the scale as FACS. But once agian im sayin good game to those on FACS team that are good sportsmen.

And as for the O-line of FACS, I dont know how yall do it, but if i were you, i wouldnt block for booker. Almost offensive play yall had after the half, i would hear and see him yellin at yall or someone on your team. Yall are some kind of loyal folks if you take that.

But the reason it hurts me to say it, is not everybody on your team is sportsmen.  Now i know in that other post their was someone talkin alot of trash but that was a player from last year whos done moved on to college somewhere.  But even when yall were up 21-7 at the end of the half i told a couple guys good job.  U know what i got, either silence or some smart remark.  Their was one guy, that played that ever said good job, that was #50, whoever he is, he was the only one.  That had to be one of the most unrespectin games on my part that i had ever been apart of.  I know their probably was guys that did the same on ourside, that did the same, but not everyone, not at the scale as FACS.  But once agian im sayin good game to those on FACS team that are good sportsmen. 

And as for the O-line of FACS, I dont know how yall do it, but if i were you, i wouldnt block for booker.  Almost offensive play yall had after the half, i would hear and see him yellin at yall or someone on your team.  Yall are some kind of loyal folks if you take that.

825755129[/snapback]

Personally, I always practiced good sportsmanship when I played Crusaders football, even to Rosemark (a school that I hate with a passion that burns with the fires of heck :lol: ). I guess they let the division rivalry get to their heads? I just still remember last year, when Greg Vaughn tried to talk trash to me without even hitting me...I'm still mad about that, and I wish I still had the chance to shut him up. :thumb:

FACS' problem every year is that the seniors don't step up and lead the way they should...and it seems like the players always give up or stop giving 100%. *Shrug* I don't know if it's that way this year because I haven't been there, but that's how it was every year I played. But, what I do know, is that FACS has made a lot of mental mistakes this year, and they need to be rectified unless First wants the same result they get *every* year.

Why is it that yall hate us alot more than we do yall.  howd it ever get started.  i heard one story but i doubt it.

825756510[/snapback]

One story that i've heard is, when i was in 7th grade. The senior class that year beat Rosemark like 42-6 or something like that. And two people from that senior class that played football worked at All American Inc. and Rosemark ordered new jerseys that year and those two players got a hold of those jerseys and wrote 42-6 and stuff all over it. That's the only thing i've heard about anything. What have you heard?

Edited by CrsdrFootball

I just still remember last year, when Greg Vaughn tried to talk trash to me without even hitting me...I'm still mad about that, and I wish I still had the chance to shut him up.  :thumb:

825756378[/snapback]

well seein as how greg vaughn had about 10 catches and 3 touchdowns in tha 2 games yall played in last year he had a lil room to talk, there was no need to hit you. and if u were gonna shut him up u shoulda done it last year which prolly wouldnt have happened but thas beside tha point...who are u neway?

well seein as how greg vaughn had about 10 catches and 3 touchdowns in tha 2 games yall played in last year he had a lil room to talk, there was no need to hit you. and if u were gonna shut him up u shoulda done it last year which prolly wouldnt have happened but thas beside tha point...who are u neway?

825756535[/snapback]

Eh? So? I wasn't covering him. And I never got a chance to hit him because my blocking assignments never took me to his part of the field (all of my blocks were on linebackers and DEs) and it was never my responsibility to cover him. So...Yeah? And what does it matter who I am?