Pigeon Forge v. Carter

orangepigskin

Turnovers once again negatively affected the final outcome of a Pigeon Forge Football game. Pigeon Forge played well enough to have a chance to win the game, but the turnover in the 4th quarter (interception for a Carter touchdown) killed their momentum.

As a matter of fact, two of Carter's other scores were setup by PF turnovers.

The defense, as always, played very well, but the offense has got to improve if this team is going to be legimate.

Stop the turnovers and win games. It's simple!

I guess your saying that Carter Had a great game, while Pigeon Forge played terrible.  So in your mind Pigeon Forge is the better team.

825755918[/snapback]

Carter did play a good game, and Pigeon Forge played good on Defense, but not on Offense. Not many teams can give up that much field position (6 turnovers) and expect to win any game.

What I am saying is that Pigeon Forge will never know how good they really are until they stop turning the ball over so much. PF has had approximately 24 turnovers in their last four games. They have not lost all of those, but how good would they be if one half or two thirds of those turnovers had never happened.

The PF defense is playing good enough to win, but the PF offense...............

Now about Carter. Carter is a good solid football team. Very Impressive. I was just making the point that PF would have HAD a better chance in that game if the turnovers were gone.

Would PF had won without turnovers, who knows, but it would have been a much closer game between two of the best teams in the region.

By the way, I have seen the top four or five teams in the region play. It is Carter's region to lose. They are one of the best, if not the best.

Based upon the way the two teams played, Carter should have won.

After seeing the video of that game. Pigeon Forge definetely gave the game to carter.

I'm not saying Carter was incapable of winning, but play best out of three and PF wins.

6 turnovers and look at kickoff coverage for PF.... Carter had the ball at the 40 yardline everytime they took over. Big difference from the 20.

The Game was Field position, Plain and simple.

Carter was impressive and fast, but PF could have won.

The quarterback was the most impressive one on the field. Very calm and cool pressure.

I think PF's is a sophomore and it showed, very scared to throw the ball. Sems like a great athlete that will be good in a year or two. Watch out for PF Next year. Only losing 2 seniors i think on offense.

Good Luck Carter, the region is yours to lose. You should easily win out there in that region