Region 4 Pickem?

Football Man

oaklandgrad has gotten a new job and is having to get used to working hrs that most of us would be sleeping....so I don't think he has had much of an opportunity to post this. Maybe football man could head it up this week? In fact, he isn't going to be able to come to the game this week if that tells you anything.

I just posted the region games and a coulpe of games I would like to see so I could pick. Not trying to take OaklandGrad's job. I just wanted to see who everyone picked for the games! :thumb: It's a shame he can't do it any more. I was holding my own. I believe you and I were tied.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just posted the region games and a coulpe of games I would like to see so I could pick. Not trying to take OaklandGrad's job. I just wanted to see who everyone picked for the games! :lol: It's a shame he can't do it any more. I was holding my own. I believe you and I were tied.

Hey, last official standings that I saw - I was WINNING. I really hate to see it die. I don't believe the story about a new job for one minute. Once a Riverdale supporter got in the lead, the Oakland posters all got together and decided to pull the plug :lol:

I just posted the region games and a coulpe of games I would like to see so I could pick. Not trying to take OaklandGrad's job. I just wanted to see who everyone picked for the games! :D It's a shame he can't do it any more. I was holding my own. I believe you and I were tied.

Okay Football Man , you are officially in charge. you can probably look back at the last thread by searching and get the last totals.