week 5 Caverna,KY at White House Heritage

timbdp

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely agree...Why is everyone pointing fingers and jumping off the band wagon? A couple of mistakes and 1 or 2 big plays is the thing keeping us from being 4-0. This team still has more chemistry than u know. Yea a lot of u our there with us a lot and see things but yall dont know everything. Yall are fans so please keep it at that. Let everything else be dealt with by the coaches and players quit living your dreams through us, no offense to anyone. This is a TEAM, we do have PRIDE, we will get the train goin again. I know you havent lost faith, please just keep supporting, we will handle what needs to be handled. Thanks.....And for whoever made the comment about bball players and cross country....there would mabe be 2 starters out of ne of them. And none of them have the size or can block good enough to be a tight end. None of them have the toughness for football at that.

Heritage[/url'>sportsfan' post='825758392' date='Sep 21 2005 - 12:54 PM']

I have to agree, there seems to be a cancer on our team that is really starting to bring every player down. There seems to be a lot of I's on the team, "I have the best hands on the team" "I am the best player" "Without Me, that can't perform like they should" I'm around these kids a lot and this seems to be the problem. I think Heritage is playing with a chip on their shoulder, we (the fans) need to encourage the kids to play to their best ability and be aggressive and play football like they know how to play..... AS A TEAM!!!

Final Score Heritage28 Caverna(KY) 0. Now give us a speech on how we cured "cancer". GREAT GAME TEAM

All I can say is we pulled together friday night. i could feel it. if someone made a mistake, which there werent many of them, we picked them up, and told them to give it all they had this next play. i know kyle spicer did on that one false start penalty! we are back on the tracks, but we know now that we cant believe we're unstoppable. great win patriots.

• 2 weeks later...

I completely agree...Why is everyone pointing fingers and jumping off the band wagon? A couple of mistakes and 1 or 2 big plays is the thing keeping us from being 4-0. This team still has more chemistry than u know. Yea a lot of u our there with us a lot and see things but yall dont know everything. Yall are fans so please keep it at that. Let everything else be dealt with by the coaches and players quit living your dreams through us, no offense to anyone. This is a TEAM, we do have PRIDE, we will get the train goin again. I know you havent lost faith, please just keep supporting, we will handle what needs to be handled. Thanks.....And for whoever made the comment about bball players and cross country....there would mabe be 2 starters out of ne of them. And none of them have the size or can block good enough to be a tight end. None of them have the toughness for football at that.

OKAY, do not take this the wrong way...because i wish the heritage football team would win every game and i have a lot of friends on the team, but to look past that....to say that there would be MAYBE 2 people to start from the basketball team and the cross country "nerds"...is kinda ridiculous. in my opinion, the one thing that has kept us from winning most the games we lost, is NO balance on offense. teams are strictly focusing on the run bringing 8 and nine guys a play. YOUR skilled players, for the most part, are not to athletic, the players on the bball team and CC team that these people are referring to would change that shape of the team. NO OFFENSE, but i know for a fact that there are 3 of them that would be better wide redievers than yalls number one....BUT they arent playing and them not having the heart to do it is definately not the reason they arent. and the toughness part, man dont even go there, i think those players have proved their toughness playing all but about 1 or 2 minutes a game throughout the whole basketball season. and i know for a fact you havent seen these kids play organized football so dont talk about them when you dont have a clue. dont assume things...it makes you look stupid, plus an upgrade at 2 positions on offense would TOTALLY reshape the team opening up the running game and could have helped tally a few more wins...BEST OF LUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON, WE ARE BEHIND YALL, PLAY SMART AND TOGETHER!

Edited by nator1203

you guys r the stupidest people i have ever heard of in my life. i will come out to ur practice and start for ur team next year and then gorski u will be in the stands next year also because u sure wont be getting a scholarship to play at the worst college in the country. and if lee or j mac want to try to guard me pads or no pads tell me at school ill get coach brown to get me my pads jared to come throw to me and we will see who can guard who.

ts#3

you guys r the stupidest people i have ever heard of in my life. i will come out to ur practice and start for ur team next year and then gorski u will be in the stands next year also because u sure wont be getting a scholarship to play at the worst college in the country. and if lee or j mac want to try to guard me pads or no pads tell me at school ill get coach brown to get me my pads jared to come throw to me and we will see who can guard who.

ts#3

What the heck are u talkn crap about me for me and Jmac for. we arent puss's that get on here and run are mouths. We just show up on friday night and do are job. But come out to practice one day and we will see. But seriously dont run ur mouth about me or J until u get out there cause right now u are where u say gorski will be next year in the stands. I aint trying to dis u or anything ur a great athlete just dont run ur F-n mouth about me Jmac or the rest of this team

Edited by LEE16

OKAY, do not take this the wrong way...because i wish the heritage football team would win every game and i have a lot of friends on the team, but to look past that....to say that there would be MAYBE 2 people to start from the basketball team and the cross country "nerds"...is kinda ridiculous. in my opinion, the one thing that has kept us from winning most the games we lost, is NO balance on offense. teams are strictly focusing on the run bringing 8 and nine guys a play. YOUR skilled players, for the most part, are not to athletic, the players on the bball team and CC team that these people are referring to would change that shape of the team. NO OFFENSE, but i know for a fact that there are 3 of them that would be better wide redievers than yalls number one....BUT they arent playing and them not having the heart to do it is definately not the reason they arent. and the toughness part, man dont even go there, i think those players have proved their toughness playing all but about 1 or 2 minutes a game throughout the whole basketball season. and i know for a fact you havent seen these kids play organized football so dont talk about them when you dont have a clue. dont assume things...it makes you look stupid, plus an upgrade at 2 positions on offense would TOTALLY reshape the team opening up the running game and could have helped tally a few more wins...BEST OF LUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON, WE ARE BEHIND YALL, PLAY SMART AND TOGETHER!

No offense taken. I dont think you quite understood what all I meant. I didnt mean in any way that you guys wouldnt be good at football. I was simply sayin that missing football so long I dont think you guys would start. Mabe im wrong I dunno...But i think im entiltled to an opinion as are you. I was simply takin up for my team because im sick of hearing how much better wed be if certain ppl would play. You cant blame me its all Slagle has ever said. And as for him I dont even care what he says cause im used to it. Sry if things were taken wrong from a previous post of mine but everyone has opinions. You know I dont have a problem with any of the CC or Bball players. And you know Ive done nothing but be yalls biggest fans. Im thru on this topic though. I just wish we could "all" support everything and not just 1 or 2 ppl. Thanks for the support from those few tho