Polk vs. Loudon

cargotrailer

Fan2Fan, you may want to stop and eat in Etowah or Madisonville if your traveling south on 411. Or just grab a burger off the grill at the stadium. If your going to spend money for food it might as well go to local athletics instead of Mcdonalds.

Foosball, I bet you said the same thing about Tony Starr and Tony Taylor from East Ridge.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fan2Fan, you may want to stop and eat in Etowah or Madisonville if your traveling south on 411. Or just grab a burger off the grill at the stadium. If your going to spend money for food it might as well go to local athletics instead of Mcdonalds.

Foosball, I bet you said the same thing about Tony Starr and Tony Taylor from East Ridge.

thanks....I will eat in Madisonville or Etowah but not to fear I am one you spends money at the concessions also.... I think Loudon will be hungry for this victory. I believe speed and stamina prevails over size and strength.....good luck to both. and please pray that God is merciful on our Gulf coast with Rita.

Guest thedragon

Here we go again. Who is posting under my name. I got a feeling I know who it is. Go cats!

foosball, we all know it is you so there is no need in trying to get out of it but if you think your score is going to happen you might need to think again

thanks....I will eat in Madisonville or Etowah but not to fear I am one you spends money at the concessions also.... I think Loudon will be hungry for this victory. I believe speed and stamina prevails over size and strength.....good luck to both. and please pray that God is merciful on our Gulf coast with Rita.

Stamina? If you think Polk has less stamina then Loudon you are insane. Animation%208.gif Polk only plays a couple players both ways. It may be close at half time but Polk pulls away easily after the half. Go Polk.

WLNT radio and REDSKINRADIO.COM will have the live broadcast of Loudon vs Polk County.

Join Kent Evertt, and Bryant Collins for the LIVE broadcast at 7:15 EDT.

Point your browser to www.RedskinRadio.com & click on RedskinRadio on the left sided of the screen (it will also be on on the WLNT listen live link)

After Friday night's game a continuous rebroadcast can be heard on RedskinRadio.

96.1 WLNT, WLNTFM.com & RedskinRadio are the ONLY places to hear the Loudon Redskins all season long!

©2005 WLNT Radio / Corporation for Radio Education Inc.

Polk Co...Number FIVE in 3a???? Interesting. Guess that's gonna change after tonight's whipping. So much for running Loudon over. Good luck with the rest of your season. We'll see what another 3a team has next week in Kingston. Number 5...that's funny.

hats off to Polk County and there program. it is good to see a quality club with a quality facility....F. Eagle please becareful of how you down other teams. you should know that we can not put much stake in rankings.....they are for those you play on paper. the fans at PCH were a class act and very friendly. this was a good game with good sportsmanship. I hope the injured PCH player is not serious and recovers soon. to PCH fans and student your facility is top notch, something to be very proud of. other schools building new facilities should bench mark you all. good luck the rest of the year. hjope to see you all play Nov / Dec

all i gotta say is that i hope this win lets people see that the redskins are for real. im tired of loudon always getting picked to lose. we see on coacht and we see in the papers. well i hope people wake up and realize loudon is no longer a push over. and i was just wondering what happened to polk counties stamina. we seen all week about how loudon was gonna lose in the second half, well guess the redskins were more conditioned then they had anticipated. also i just wanna say thanks to the wildcats on their hospitality, they were a class act. to loudon i wanna say i was impressed by the defence. you guys layed some licks tonight.