South-Doyle @ Gibbs

specialuser

South-Doyle should win this earlier in the 1st half if they show up and play ball. If they come in with the big head of finally winning a ball game this year then it will be a long nite......look for Mike Stevenson rushing for over 150 and over 300 total offensive yards.....on the defensie side....jeremy allen should come out wiht a couple of picks and look for jordan thomas on the D-line come up big on the tackles for loss.....special teams....look for big returns and block punts

South-Doyle should win this earlier in the 1st half if they show up and play ball. If they come in with the big head of finally winning a ball game this year then it will be a long nite......look for Mike Stevenson rushing for over 150 and over 300 total offensive yards.....on the defensie side....jeremy allen should come out wiht a couple of picks and look for jordan thomas on the D-line come up big on the tackles for loss.....special teams....look for big returns and block punts

South-Doyle hasn't done well against the pass this year. SD gave up some yardage to Clinton. Allen was burned for a couple of times including 1 for a TD. GibbsQB11 is a good QB with a good arm. I don't think SD will stop him UNLESS the 'kees get pressure on him. Gibbs have a good WR in Treadway. SD Dline come up big on the tackles for loss? Umm... I hope so but our Dline is small. Don't get me wrong, I want SD to win but let's no get a big head after 1 win.

South-Doyle Football

Edited by mobry

I would love to see mike stevenson get over 300 yds. He is the key for south doyle winning games. He should be touching the ball 85% of the plays. Brentz hasnt shown anything to me. He played decent against Clinton but it was Clinton. If south doyle will run the ball more north to south rather east to west they will have a chance to score some points. And i agree with bsball4, we have to stop the run.

South-Doyle hasn't done well against the pass this year. SD gave up some yardage to Clinton. Allen was burned for a couple of times including 1 for a TD. GibbsQB11 is a good QB with a good arm. I don't think SD will stop him UNLESS the 'kees get pressure on him. Gibbs have a good WR in Treadway. SD Dline come up big on the tackles for loss? Umm... I hope so but our Dline is small. Don't get me wrong, I want SD to win but let's no get a big head after 1 win.

South-Doyle Football

you must not have read my whole post i said if they go in with a big head it will be a long nite.....and u obviously havent seen the change in dline in the past 2 games.......#51 weighs close to 240 and the new addition is a tleast 325 and 6ft......you hit the nail on the head with everything else they defintly need to bring their "A" game to the feild....thanks Mo

I dont think the boys for south doyle will come out with a big head this week...this is probably the only game they will win in the next four weeks with Powell, Central, and Maryville all coming up. I think they will come out pumped for this one.

Well said my man......of course they would be pumped about winning the first home game in 3 years but no need for a big head on this one.....it will jsut be good for the momentum and confidence for the tema when they go up against the big boys of 3-4A......and i said Mike stevenson would have atleast 15o yds. and TOTAL OFFENSE would be over 300 hundred...it would be nice to see #2 with that many yards.....but i am sayin atleast 150