Franklin vs. Hendersonville TONIGHT!

RCola123

Last year, Franklin lost to Hendersonville in the playoffs by a pk. Most people know the story and everyone has their own opinion on why there were two pks awarded to Hendersonville, especially one in Sudden Death. I know I have my own opinion but the past is the past. All I can tell you about tonight is that from what I heard Frankin is out for revenge.

Franklin is short one player with Lexi Heileman out with a knee injury so I ask for prayers with her. There are other injuries on the Franklin team but not quite as serious as hers may be.

What is everyone's predictions for tonight's game? Who has the better offense, defense, keeper, and all around better team? Remember you can debate but let's keep it rated G please.

We will certainly find out tonight at Franklin High School 7 o'clock at Cheek Park. $5 admission :D

Last year, Franklin lost to Hendersonville in the playoffs by a pk. Most people know the story and everyone has their own opinion on why there were two pks awarded to Hendersonville, especially one in Sudden Death. I know I have my own opinion but the past is the past. All I can tell you about tonight is that from what I heard Frankin is out for revenge.

Franklin is short one player with Lexi Heileman out with a knee injury so I ask for prayers with her. There are other injuries on the Franklin team but not quite as serious as hers may be.

What is everyone's predictions for tonight's game? Who has the better offense, defense, keeper, and all around better team? Remember you can debate but let's keep it rated G please.

We will certainly find out tonight at Franklin High School 7 o'clock at Cheek Park. $5 admission :D

I have seen both play this season against Brentwood and feel both are still two of the highest quality teams in AAA regardless of the current rankings. However, if Franklin comes out as motivated to play on their home field against Hendersonville as they did against Brentwood I feel that they could win by as many as 2-3 goals. This is in no way to say that Hendersonville cannot pull off a win this evening I just feel that Franklin is as good as any team in the state, at any level, at defending their home field.

Final score Franklin vs. Hendersonille 2-2. Hendersonville started off strong with a goal within the first 5 mintues of the game. But, knowing Franklin they stayed strong and got a shot off. Hendersonville scored in the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half. Franklin then scored later in the game. I don't know the details. I'm sure there are a lot of people who know the play by play.

Franklin had many missed opportunities. Hendersonville had a great game and their offense had some great shots. How that player kicked the ball around the wall and put it right into the side goal, I still don't understand. It was a nice save by the keeper but got deflected by the goal post right infront of the goal. Hendersonville followed it up to score. Bend it like Beckham. They made some great plays as well as Franklin. Franklin had many more shots on goal but did not finish them. Great game everyone!!!

Franklin had many missed opportunities. Hendersonville had a great game and their offense had some great shots. How that player kicked the ball around the wall and put it right into the side goal, I still don't understand. It was a nice save by the keeper but got deflected by the goal post right infront of the goal. Hendersonville followed it up to score. Bend it like Beckham. They made some great plays as well as Franklin. Franklin had many more shots on goal but did not finish them. Great game everyone!!!

with so many negative posts, it's nice to have someone give a detailed account that doesn't slam either team. Thanks, mac9ky!

If they dominated, why didn't they win?

By domination I believe they meant that they had control of the play for a majority of the time and the ball was in Hendersonville's end 60-70% of the game. Reason they didn't win .... IMO...

1) Not taking enough shots from outside

2) Not challenging with authority (where's Chloe Mayer when you need her) (Soccer is a contact sport!!)

3) Not marking a man on PK's

Edited by BigDogDaddy