No More DI or DII

titansdog

We played up the last 4 years previous to this year. We play three 3a schools this year. I don't want you punished...I want you your own division for the playoffs. If you wanted us to be in our own division...would that be punishment? Your schedule this year is by your own volition. You haven't lost to a 2a team yet.

Watch out everyone! It's the insider! Mr. Secret Agent Man! He has an answer for everything without actually answering anything! ;)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch out everyone! It's the insider! Mr. Secret Agent Man! He has an answer for everything without actually answering anything! :D

I answered the the post. Maybe it was over your head. :D If you don't understand...don't chime in. Speaking of not saying anything...what exactly is the point of your post?

Edited by Antwan

I answered the the post. Maybe it was over your head. :D If you don't understand...don't chime in. Speaking of not saying anything...what exactly is the point of your post?

Not over my head, you have stated the whole "we played in 3A" thing ad nauseum and we are all unimpressed. I'm singing Secret Agent Man, Secret Agent Man! :D

Why should private school kids (or home schoolers for that matter) be excluded from a public system that they pay into with taxes? They pay the exact same to maintain the public system as everyone else. :D

Edited by tnsddeveloper

Not over my head, you have stated the whole "we played in 3A" thing ad nauseum and we are all unimpressed. I'm singing Secret Agent Man, Secret Agent Man! :D

Why should private school kids (or home schoolers for that matter) be excluded from a public system that they pay into with taxes? They pay the exact same to maintain the public system as everyone else. :D

Why do you have a class system at all? You would not be excluded any more than someone in 1a is excluded from someone in 2a...3a...4a...etc.

Why do you have a class system at all? You would not be excluded any more than someone in 1a is excluded from someone in 2a...3a...4a...etc.

Actually you have it exactly reversed. No one in 1a is excluded from moving up, it is the bigger schools that are excluded from playing 1a because the TSSAA believes that student body size is a factor in overall team strength...which it is. So, that brings us right back to the fact that 1a sized schools are being forced into 2a categories...not because they are bigger, and apparently not based on record (as there are plenty of 1a publics with just as long a domination period that aren't being forced up)...but based solely on the fact that some of the privates were successful.

Actually you have it exactly reversed. No one in 1a is excluded from moving up, it is the bigger schools that are excluded from playing 1a because the TSSAA believes that student body size is a factor in overall team strength...which it is. So, that brings us right back to the fact that 1a sized schools are being forced into 2a categories...not because they are bigger, and apparently not based on record (as there are plenty of 1a publics with just as long a domination period that aren't being forced up)...but based solely on the fact that some of the privates were successful.

You were moved up because it is perceived that you have an advantage. Right or not...that is the reason.