Marshall County

BluenWhite

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job last nite runnin the ball

What about the chain gang man quittin at the end of the game I aiint never seen that happen before

Clarksville was not very impressive

still prdictin a 7-3 finish

Is it true coach george was allowed a little more say so this week with the defense

Lms had a big win this week a forfeit outta page but what else do you expect from losers like Page

Guest catfish-hunter

Good job last nite runnin the ball

What about the chain gang man quittin at the end of the game I aiint never seen that happen before

Clarksville was not very impressive

still prdictin a 7-3 finish

Is it true coach george was allowed a little more say so this week with the defense

Lms had a big win this week a forfeit outta page but what else do you expect from losers like Page

"Lms had a big win this week a forfeit outa page". Exactly what are you saying there???? What exactly did Page forfeit????

Congrats on the win this week Marshall Co. and I can't wait to see you guys up close for the first time this year when we travel to Lewisburg this upcoming week.

are you a coach for cheatham county Catfishhunter

you know alot about football

Naw my son said that he heard at school that Page was scared to play us after our highschool team whooped there highschool last friday so they forfeited

Do yall play Clarksville

They are the worst team weve played all year worse than Page and Spring Hill I bet they fumbled at least 8 times

Naw my son said that he heard at school that Page was scared to play us after our highschool team whooped there highschool last friday so they forfeited

Do yall play Clarksville

They are the worst team weve played all year worse than Page and Spring Hill I bet they fumbled at least 8 times

What game was you watching Clarksville had 3 athletes to Marshalls 1, and BTW YOU sound as ingorant as you look BUGMAN!

Do yall play Clarksville

Well the game was cancelled before MCHS ever played Page. Just thought I'd clear that up.

Edited by voiceofrockets