S-D Gets a shutout

Hey Coach,

Congrats!!! I'm glad that you beat two real quality teams. I'm pretty sure that Jerry's Blind Kids could have won those two games. You have had you're glory, which is probably enough for you to keep your job, but I hope that you are getting ready to lose every game for the rest of the season. I mean...Powell, Maryville, Central and Halls, you might as well turn around, bend over, and get ready to take a "pounding." A lot of people are jumping on a SD bandwagon, but I'm still not convinced. You have some good players, but YOU just blow the big one. However, IF you win one more game this year, then I'll quit talking trash about you, but until then, you can expect me to be on here giving you crap.

If you're pretty sure Blind kids could beat Gibbs and Clinton then there is something wrong with you. Common sense tells you that they couldn't. SD will beat Lenoir City.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Mr.Hutchins great game on friday night, your kids played with heart and emotions.That was a great unspotrsman like penalty when the score was 20 to zip, how about trying not to get one this friday.How many is that since you have been at sd? I believe it is about 6. South Doyle 24 Powell P---y cats21. Go get them kess with a ton of emotions and heart and you will win. SEE YA!!!!!!