Waverly at Riverside

rods

i cant see how people can say that a team is gonna win because of how they played the week before. teams come out with new stuff for different teams each week. so all i got to say is Riverside be ready because the waverly tigers are coming to ur town

I'm just a fan, but I have no doubt that the Panthers will be ready!!!!!!! <_<

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waverly better practice punting because thats the only way your going

to move the ball.

Riverside's Defence has showed up to play the last couple of games.

Their Offence looks very impessive, unstoppable really.

The passing game took up the slack with the running game not all there

against adamsville.

the only overtime in this game will be waverly's long bus ride home.

all im goina say bout all this is, riverside jus dont git your hopes up too much....waverly is goina come in and surprise all of you... our defense will stop your throwin and will hold your runnin, our offense is goina be doin plenty of movin down field... this game will be kinda high scorin..... so riverside, be ready for a big homecomin upset

Go TIGERS!!! ;):D

I may be wrong but I think Waverly can lose this game and still make the playoffs. Also the same for Riverside... Which I am not saying who's going to win, it's going to be a tough game period. If you dont believe so then your Wrong. It's football, it's game, a sport, anything can pretty much happen. Well as far as these two teams are concerned it can.

When is coach Goff and Barrett going to get some respect Joel Goff is one the best offensive MINDS in the western part of this state. Coach Barrett is as tough of a DCordinator as you can find. I do not mean to leave Jones out... he does a nice job to. I hope Joel Goff will soon be getting the respect in Tennessee for the great coach that he is.. :D

I may be wrong but I think Waverly can lose this game and still make the playoffs. Also the same for Riverside... Which I am not saying who's going to win, it's going to be a tough game period. If you dont believe so then your Wrong. It's football, it's game, a sport, anything can pretty much happen. Well as far as these two teams are concerned it can.

Riverside will be in the playoffs unless they lose out or is upset (which will not happen)... If Waverly loses they will need help from Richland in beating Loretto and Richland will have to lose (unexpectedly) to someone else and then if Loretto wins out after that then Waverly will need to beat Loretto...(this is considering that there are not any unforseen upsets )....#4 is Richland's spot to lose at this point.

Edited by Lions4ever

all im goina say bout all this is, riverside jus dont git your hopes up too much....waverly is goina come in and surprise all of you... our defense will stop your throwin and will hold your runnin, our offense is goina be doin plenty of movin down field... this game will be kinda high scorin..... so riverside, be ready for a big homecomin upset

Go TIGERS!!! :D:D

holding the running game will be hard! Some you will not be able to catch, some will just carry you on their backs while they are moving the ball down the field. The QB is has been right on the money. I think you are underestimating the Panthers!! The only homecoming upset will be 2 different people wearing the same outfit!!!! :P

I think Wavo will make this more of a game than their past game scores might hint...but really don't think they have played against a defense as good as Riverside! Riverside may win this one going away...especially if Hunter is back & 100%...

Either way, good luck to both teams!

:thumb:

Edited by kennyc