Week 6 Cascade at White House Heritage

timbdp

Ill give you the blocking. I could have probably done a little better but that doesnt mean I wasnt goin 100 %. But my catch wasnt bobbled at all. I dont know what to say? Keep supporting? or keep looking for whats wrong with us? Doesnt really matter to me the coaches know wut we do and what we dont so Ill just let them handle it....Unless you are a coach????

It should matter, that's the attitude problems I see. IT DOES MATTER!!!! why don't you see that. The coaches see it, the fans see it, why don't you players see it. Look, I'm always going to be here to support the Patrioits, even after you're gone #3. I just can't believe all of you would work so hard in the off season to coast now, at least it looks like you guys are coasting. Everyone on that field has got to give 100% everyplay, not just when you feel like it. If that doesn't bother you, then how can you call yourself a team leader. Some do give all they got, but all it takes is one not to give 100% for things to start downhill. What I'm trying to say is quit acting as a leader and be a leader both by example as well as attitude. You guys got something this year, I don't want to see it slip away. KEEP THE FIRE GOING! And again, great win Friday night, let's keep this streak rolling. It starts with you #3. Step up, push your fellow seniors to step up and the rest will follow you six men ( and I do mean MEN). Good luck this week, I'LL BE WATCHING TO SEE IF YOU GET MY POINT.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it starts with all of them, not just #3.

Titansbuck, you are ABSOLUTELY correct!! Did you read my post from Sunday? These guys can't afford to come out flat again. I was very disappointed in #25's attitude towards his coach on the sideline. #58 was just going thru the motions on "D". #54, it was good to see him back in uniform, I was wondering if he'd be back at all. I wish 2,5,10,16,22,33,34,42,55,57 and 76 would wake up and get on FIRE. Does anyone know what it's gonna take to wake those guys up? They stand on the brink of being the first Heritage team to make the post season. You'd think they'd all be bustin at the seams

Titansbuck, you are ABSOLUTELY correct!! Did you read my post from Sunday? These guys can't afford to come out flat again. I was very disappointed in #25's attitude towards his coach on the sideline. #58 was just going thru the motions on "D". #54, it was good to see him back in uniform, I was wondering if he'd be back at all. I wish 2,5,10,16,22,33,34,42,55,57 and 76 would wake up and get on FIRE. Does anyone know what it's gonna take to wake those guys up? They stand on the brink of being the first Heritage team to make the post season. You'd think they'd all be bustin at the seams

Give the kids their due. They played great ball Friday night. They controlled the line of scrimmage, and made big plays when they needed to. That is how good ball teams do it. Also, the coaching staff is second to none. They will not let those kids rest on their laurels. I expect to see a great effort Friday night against Cascade.

Make sure you don't make snap judgements on things you see on the sidelines. A lot goes on down there. To say a kid has a bad attitude because you saw him jawing with a coach is simply uninformed speculation. I happen to know that #25 is a great kid. He is a role model in the school and on the field. Running a high school kid down on a message board is just plain ridiculous.

Players: You must guard against over-confidence. Just because their uniforms will look silly doesn't mean they can't play..

Go Patriots!

Give the kids their due. They played great ball Friday night. They controlled the line of scrimmage, and made big plays when they needed to. That is how good ball teams do it. Also, the coaching staff is second to none. They will not let those kids rest on their laurels. I expect to see a great effort Friday night against Cascade.

Make sure you don't make snap judgements on things you see on the sidelines. A lot goes on down there. To say a kid has a bad attitude because you saw him jawing with a coach is simply uninformed speculation. I happen to know that #25 is a great kid. He is a role model in the school and on the field. Running a high school kid down on a message board is just plain ridiculous.

Players: You must guard against over-confidence. Just because their uniforms will look silly doesn't mean they can't play..

Go Patriots!

I agree, the team did a very good job Friday night. I just don't want to see them slacking because they think they've got it all back together after just one win. They've got the best part of their season yet to go, I just want to see them fired up about it.

Heritage coaches ARE second to none, I wouldn't want anybody else coaching our players.

Don't think I'm running any high school player down, I'm not and I'm truly sorry if you think that. I know most of these players and wouldn't trade them for anyone or anything. They are great ambassadors of our school. All I want to see is them giving all they've got, every chance they can. If I physically could, I'd be out there playing along side them.

Hey u want fire we will give u this fire this friday night.B/c the line is tired of being accused of poor blocking and stuff like that.Well i kno this week at practice this week is going 2 be a good one and that we are going out with a bang this friday night with LOTS OF PANCAKES!!!!!!

o and another thing just be sure 2 keep ur eye on me b/c i am going 2 give it all i got this rest of the season on everything i do from now on and out 120%

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!

Edited by HeritageObEy57

I agree, the team did a very good job Friday night. I just don't want to see them slacking because they think they've got it all back together after just one win. They've got the best part of their season yet to go, I just want to see them fired up about it.

Heritage coaches ARE second to none, I wouldn't want anybody else coaching our players.

Don't think I'm running any high school player down, I'm not and I'm truly sorry if you think that. I know most of these players and wouldn't trade them for anyone or anything. They are great ambassadors of our school. All I want to see is them giving all they've got, every chance they can. If I physically could, I'd be out there playing along side them.

well, i think IMaPatriotfan has something to do w/ the team, and he knows way to much not to be a coach, so i guess we just gotta find out which one it is. Hes saying way to many statements that our coaches use, (Brown???)

I dont really think its a coach,could be,I dont really care. I understand all your doing is firing us up and that is FINE by me. Just one thing, If u know this team as well as I think you do I think you know how much I care about football and this team.Ive been playing since I was 5 years old and I dont want this season ending early with only 10 games. I want to leave a legacy behind as well as I know my fellow seniors do.Be there Friday we will bring it again. Were out of the crazy funk we were in and playing football like we know how. Im not saying just one win is automatically gonna mean were winning from here on out but we do have some much needed confidence back.OBEY you better back up wut u r saying. U know ur capable of it so do it! We are all capable of so much. I honestly dont think we have played our best ball yet. The best is yet to come......I LOVE THIS TEAM!

Having not seen Cascade play, I can't make a lot of comments on how this game will go, I only know that if Heritage comes out playing hard and playing like a team Friday night, they've got a good chance at beating anyone. To bigtuck4242, how many times have you seen us play this season? or have you seen us play?

Yes because our game got canceld early against East me and my gf went and watched alittle of the third and all of the 4th Q of yalls homecoming game. My g/f lives in WH so i figured i would do alittle scouting while i was there. Yes they are better then last year, i will give them credit for that, but Cascade is a true test. We will see just how good the Pats are this week. I aint trying to diss yall just saying that i think Cascade is the better team and will win, as for me sayin i want to beat them thats because awhile back a group of u guys talked crap about how yall was gonna beat us, so now i cant wait to prove yall wrong. As for me not rooting on WHHHS, i root for teams in my region not my county, since they both are i chose the better team.

For someone that don't even kno us very well sure dosen't kno whats about 2 happen 2 cascade friday night and just needs 2 keep his mouth shut and worry about his own team

Heritage-28

Cascade-7

What are heritages strengths?

WE JUST PLAYED WHH THERE A GOOD TEAM BUT I SAY CASCADE WILL TAKE IT BY 14 BUT THAT'S JUST ME...THEY ARE NOT A BIG TEAM,,I'M JUST IN 10TH AND I WAS BIGGER THEN 99% OF THEM.........

CASCADE 21

HERITAGES 14

WE JUST PLAYED WHH THERE A GOOD TEAM BUT I SAY CASCADE WILL TAKE IT BY 14 BUT THAT'S JUST ME...THEY ARE NOT A BIG TEAM,,I'M JUST IN 10TH AND I WAS BIGGER THEN 99% OF THEM.........

CASCADE 21

HERITAGES 14

JUST REMEMBER SIZE DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING IF YOU GOT HEART. AND I THINK THE PATROITS HAVE FOUND IT.

CASCADE 21

HERITAGES 14

JUST REMEMBER SIZE DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING IF YOU GOT HEART. AND I THINK THE PATROITS HAVE FOUND IT.