Campbell Co. vs. Sevier Co.

Lucky33

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhh the sleepless nights of the weekend how they take there toll. get on here and find this thread shucks!!!! i gotta respond!!!!! :blink:

schs fans never fear you will get another win under your belt, how much will be determined by how focused you are on winning and not taking anyone for granted <_< .

ccchs fans don't read any further (bashing, don't want to be accused of it weekly lol). a win against an awful team has there spirits high, the coaches have created turmoil on this team by creating false hope by playing freshmen against a poor team and getting a win (do these young men deserve to have that on there head). do these same freshmen get into the game as early against the good teams that hit hard (who knows that will be determined). if the frosh start playing a lot that tells the public that the coaches have given up on this season with only 1 loss in the region but after this game it will be 2. understand that this info is interpreted by what the radio guys say and that color commentator sure does ride the coaching staff hard (sad to say maybe harder than i do, i'm starting to like him). ok gotta save stuff for the week lol with score later.

peeblee, whats your thoughts, is turmoil going to boil over with coaches boys playing ahead of better or just as good upper classmen?

I was waiting for it JKAR :blink:

Plus I think if you asked people around here they know we beat a bad team. And a win over SC isn't likely. But crazier things have happened. Also why are you so concerned about playing freshman. If the people in there isn't doing good why should they still be in there, cause they are seniors, or juniors. You do know football so just tell me why shouldnt the better players be in the game? Oh yea ur boy peebs was at the game. Thata boy peebs! <_<

ahhhh play the better players of course, but wouldn't that have been determined during summer and preseason practice? but i do have to question why they haven't been talked about by the radio guys until this past game. the only one that i remember being talked about was the running back when johnson was out (can't remember name) in the previous games. was there injuries during this game? i just noticed how the radio kept on and on at how great the twins are and their freshmen, why hasn't that been brought up before or even hear of them playing in previous games (they could have but never any mention of it). these are just questions i have. but i would have a problem if these twins played because the team they played were awful and not heavy hitters to make them look good (only coaches would know that). these are just things that i've noticed and will pay more attention to.

glad my guy peeblee was at the game, was he with that blonde?

Unless the blonde was a guy....no ha!

I can't really answer why they wasn't playing earlier. But if I am a ciach and I see my secondary eaten up every week, I would do the same thing. I don't think he would put them in jut sto look good, if he was goin to do that I think he would have did it in a blow out. Maybe Wells and the defensive staff thought they had the right players in. You know the saying "if it ain't broke don't fix it" well, if it's broke why not fix it?

Was it broke....yes. Ask anyone at the game the defense played decent in the 2nd half. I really dont know why you wouldn't play diffrent players if the other ones arent doing a good job. Look at my post I never said the freshmen was all american. I said they were impressive or something like that. There is no question that our secondary is our weakness, Is it fixed? No! Was it better yes. And this whole conspiracy about Well's playing his son's because it was supposedly a weak opponent, c'mon JKAR. I'm almost 100% sure Well's would rather win the game than make his son's look good. Who does he want to impress? On to SC. Do I think we can win.... prolly not. BUT, like I said crazier things have happened. Also JKAR, how many wins do you think one has to have to get in the playoff's, 3?

You guys squeak by an 0-5 3-A team and this gives you hope??? SCHS has given up 3 points the last 3 weeks (I know Seymour and S-D aren't the New England Patriots but Science Hill was averaging about 30 a game). If all CCHS can do is run the ball it will be ugly. Good chance SCHS starting QB will be able to play this week. If so this puts the backup QB back at WR.

28-7

ahhhh play the better players of course, but wouldn't that have been determined during summer and preseason practice? but i do have to question why they haven't been talked about by the radio guys until this past game. the only one that i remember being talked about was the running back when johnson was out (can't remember name) in the previous games. was there injuries during this game? i just noticed how the radio kept on and on at how great the twins are and their freshmen, why hasn't that been brought up before or even hear of them playing in previous games (they could have but never any mention of it). these are just questions i have. but i would have a problem if these twins played because the team they played were awful and not heavy hitters to make them look good (only coaches would know that). these are just things that i've noticed and will pay more attention to.

glad my guy peeblee was at the game, was he with that blonde?

ok JKar, here goes my dear friend...I think the wells twins (both DB's) played because the previus starters (one in particualr comes to mind) were sometimes getting beat bad on third and long...it happened repeatedly against jeff co and from what I have been told in previous games also...I dont think the coaches ahe given up on this season nor do I believe they are building for the future...at CCHS (as far as being the head football coach) teh future is NOW...that has been the tradition at CCHS for, well forever...teh twins are not great by any means but theymay be jsut as good as teh upper classmen they replaced...onion county was not a very good opponent...besides, onion county opened up with trips and a wide out out of the shotgun and threw the ball all over th efield quite successfully...when tehy went away from their hurry up, spread out, shotgun formation they didnt get much done...but when they threw the ball tehy were quite successful...

to win CC has to get Johnson teh ball at least 25 times...Johnson seems tobe having injury problems at times (at least it appears taht way from the stands)...but he always comes back and plays after an injury (they must be minor ones)....Johnson looked good friday night, but then again it Onion County...I am afraid that if he keeps trying to jump over defenders taht he is going to get hurt...he does this quite often...

and no JKar, teh blonde was not there with me...such goes teh life of peeblee...LOL