Campbell Co. vs. Sevier Co.

Lucky33

ohhhh the sleepless nights of the weekend how they take there toll. get on here and find this thread shucks!!!! i gotta respond!!!!! :(

schs fans never fear you will get another win under your belt, how much will be determined by how focused you are on winning and not taking anyone for granted :( .

ccchs fans don't read any further (bashing, don't want to be accused of it weekly lol). a win against an awful team has there spirits high, the coaches have created turmoil on this team by creating false hope by playing freshmen against a poor team and getting a win (do these young men deserve to have that on there head). do these same freshmen get into the game as early against the good teams that hit hard (who knows that will be determined). if the frosh start playing a lot that tells the public that the coaches have given up on this season with only 1 loss in the region but after this game it will be 2. understand that this info is interpreted by what the radio guys say and that color commentator sure does ride the coaching staff hard (sad to say maybe harder than i do, i'm starting to like him). ok gotta save stuff for the week lol with score later.

peeblee, whats your thoughts, is turmoil going to boil over with coaches boys playing ahead of better or just as good upper classmen?

spirits soaring high in CC-land...probably not...most of teh people I have talked to since friday night know taht onion county wasnt very good, even though they had a good game plan...

teh radio guys are ok...one played fo rme sseveral years ago...teh other played several years ago...we must realize taht radio guys are playing to an audience...teh things they say are often geared to that audience...therefore some paint a rosy picture for teh occasion...and that is just what friday nights win was...an occasion...there may not be many/any more in Cougar Land this fall... I could be wrong and I hope I am but......

man I missed that blonde friday night !!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

peeblee my dear friend, thanks for the analysis, that's what i needed to know about the game and understand (confussion brought on by ?????? duhhhhh) lol. sorry to hear that you weren't with the blonde :blink:

JKar...you are quite welcome...and hsbbfan, you stated your case well in my opinion...I dont think there will be any turmoil among teh team (community maybe, but probably not)...I still think the defensive backfield struggled after teh changes...that happens with young players but should not happen so often with older more experienced players...I watched teh wells twins in middle school...I know there is no comparison to middle school and high school football, but theyplayed prettygood D tehn...started as 7th gradeeers in a pretty darn good Jacksboro MS program...often covered bigger, taller players then...but this is 5A...we will see what happens down teh rtoad starting this friday night vs Sevier Co...they (wells twins) are prettysmart student-wise which ofen translates to good students on the football field...tehy may get beat/burned sometimes but they will continue to improve...

as ar as the3 SC game is concerned, CC needs t get off to a good start...I am sure SC has revenge on their minds after last years loss toCC...if Johnson has a good ame, teh Cougs have a chance...if SC puts teh skids under Johnson, it will be a long long night in CougarLand...there are no more Onion Co on teh CC schedule so the Cougs have their work cut out for them...

by teh way JKar, I have noticed a ZCar has been posting on some threads...It is so good to be mimicked/emulated I bet...LOL...

man I miss that blonde...she smells as good as she looks!!!

by teh way JKar, I have noticed a ZCar has been posting on some threads...It is so good to be mimicked/emulated I bet...LOL...

man I miss that blonde...she smells as good as she looks!!!

lol, if someones emulating me they sure do need to get a life, i'm gonna have to pay closer attention!!!!!! missing that blonde? hope thats just a work thing and not a permantent thing. are there any injury reports on either team that we need to know about?

Seveir Co was a good team last year, that had a lot of talent and was HUGE. I'm not sure how many of their guys graduated but I know the QB is still back, and if his receivers would have caught passes last year they would have beat us. The CC DB's are gonna have to step up in a big way ALONG with Chris Johnson and the offense continuing off their success from last week and playing a great game, thats the only way CC is going to have a chance to win this one. Seveir Co. walked off the field last year in tears because they lost to "Campbell Co", they're not going to forget that and are gonna come out as motivated for this game as much as any game this season. CC CAN win, but they gotta be about perfect.

Seveir Co was a good team last year, that had a lot of talent and was HUGE. I'm not sure how many of their guys graduated but I know the QB is still back, and if his receivers would have caught passes last year they would have beat us. The CC DB's are gonna have to step up in a big way ALONG with Chris Johnson and the offense continuing off their success from last week and playing a great game, thats the only way CC is going to have a chance to win this one. Seveir Co. walked off the field last year in tears because they lost to "Campbell Co", they're not going to forget that and are gonna come out as motivated for this game as much as any game this season. CC CAN win, but they gotta be about perfect.

bumpety bump bump bump...

where have all teh Cougar fans gone..or for that matter teh Sevier Co fans...hello is anybody out there???

just me, Cougzone, hsbbfan, cc92, and JKar I guess...

lol, if someones emulating me they sure do need to get a life, i'm gonna have to pay closer attention!!!!!! missing that blonde? hope thats just a work thing and not a permantent thing. are there any injury reports on either team that we need to know about?

hey JKar (and all other interested parties)...since no one is talking much about the game, just thought I would let you know that "THE BLONDE" called ME (thats right she called me!!!) at lunch today ...

got me to smiling really fast....

JKar, will you be attending any more CC games this fall???

hey JKar (and all other interested parties)...since no one is talking much about the game, just thought I would let you know that "THE BLONDE" called ME (thats right she called me!!!) at lunch today ...

got me to smiling really fast....

JKar, will you be attending any more CC games this fall???

bump bump bump ...

whole lot of bumpin' goin' on....

speak up Cougar Nation....

or smokey bears where are you...come outta the woods dudes and dudettes....

cant wait to hear teh SC band play "Smokey teh Bear"

bump bump bump ...

whole lot of bumpin' goin' on....

speak up Cougar Nation....

or smokey bears where are you...come outta the woods dudes and dudettes....

cant wait to hear teh SC band play "Smokey teh Bear"

and dont you just love the Cougar Fight Song....it is so "NOtre Dame-ish"