Lookout Valley @ Whitwell

The Big Easy

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lookout Valley is much improved this year. I think Whitwell has the capability to stay with Valley. But after the heartbreak last week, I think they won't be as fired up this week. Valley by 6. :lol:

WON'T BE AS FIRED UP???? This is a region game, and the tigers are 2-0 in the region. Yes the game last week was a heartbreaker, they had 1 too many mistakes, but they know that game would not have put them in the playoffs. Yes, LV has improved, but so has the tigers. Should be a good game to start off, but i see Whitwell pulling away around the second quarter. No score prediction but I'm gonna have to say Whitwell.

P.S. Good luck on jasper trying to win this week, i would say it will be a close game but I'm a Christian.

WON'T BE AS FIRED UP???? This is a region game, and the tigers are 2-0 in the region. Yes the game last week was a heartbreaker, they had 1 too many mistakes, but they know that game would not have put them in the playoffs. Yes, LV has improved, but so has the tigers. Should be a good game to start off, but i see Whitwell pulling away around the second quarter. No score prediction but I'm gonna have to say Whitwell.

P.S. Good luck on jasper trying to win this week, i would say it will be a close game but I'm a Christian.

Another bad thing to deal with for the Tigers is that this HUGE region game is also homecoming for the WHS faithful.

Appreciate the supprt TENallstate Marion County will try to do the valley proud