Mt. Pleasant at Collinwood

GreenMan

This game was alot closer than it looks. We were tied 21-21 until about halfway through the 4th qtr. Our whole team kept their intensity. We had some great runs throughout the game, and our defense was terrific. GREAT GAME TIGERS!! Collinwood has a very good team and their game next week at Huntland should be a good one. Their qb can really throw it down the field and they have a couple of guys (10 and someone else I can't remember) who are fast. I thought they seemed to be more balanced than Wayne Co. (at least for our games with them) but what do I know?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man dont even talk the boro is one of the worst teams in the region. avg 5 turnovers a game. whats with that? and i am still pickin perry county to beat yall. and you better pray the world comes to an end before week 10 gets here cause waynesboro is gonna wish they were dead. #84

Dont even start about penatlies cause everyone knows who got the worst end of that. and the field goal was on 3rd down CA lost yds on the two plays before that! and this post isnt even about the CA game moroan.

and to think, after all of that talk, cwood has lost to the same teams as wayne co! that's got to hurt your HUGE ego there #84, and if it don't, it should. i'm hoping this will be a reality check for ya but for some reason, i doubt it will be. i sure hope you've came down a notch before the wc/ cwood game because i'm worried that you might hurt yourself if you haven't. i'm not worried about your impressive 140 pound stature hurting one of our guys but i think you have just enough stupidity to hurt yourself. :thumb:

refer to bottom

Will th loser of the WC and CWOOD game be out of the playoffs?

It will be between WC, Cwood and Huntland. I think WC has the upper hand now that they have beaten Huntland. Not saying MP and CA are in for sure, anything can happen but MP plays Zion, Cornersville and CA and at this time they only have one loss. CA still has to play Cornersville, MP, and Huntland. MP should only end up with, at most, one region loss. CA should end up with no more than 2 losses. Everyone else has at least 2 already. WC and Cwood should root for CA against Huntland and hope that Cwood wins against Huntland. I do believe it will be a close race and still beileve any one of these teams could win on any given night. Good luck to all.

dont worry about my ego. we lost friday because Mp was just more physical up front. they will beat CA too, if they can beat the Ref's. As for waynesboro dont worry yall get your shot at us.

Hey Mean Green where were you on that 89 yard run by Dailey. I think I seen you on about the 30 when he crossed the goal line.

and to think, after all of that talk, cwood has lost to the same teams as wayne co! that's got to hurt your HUGE ego there #84, and if it don't, it should. i'm hoping this will be a reality check for ya but for some reason, i doubt it will be. i sure hope you've came down a notch before the wc/ cwood game because i'm worried that you might hurt yourself if you haven't. i'm not worried about your impressive 140 pound stature hurting one of our guys but i think you have just enough stupidity to hurt yourself. ;)

refer to bottom

Yeah go ahead and talk that trash now. You had nothing to say until the Kittens bit the Hornets. Yeah we lost to the same teams as you but at least we were competitive. :lol:

About the MP game ....Great game against MP. I really thought both teams fought hard. Hats off to Marco. Collinwoods passing shined while MPs running attack wore the Trojans down in the fourth. I still cant believe we gave up 3 tds in less than five minutes. :thumb:

If anymore lights go out at Mt. Pleasant's field the coaches and players are going to need flashlights to read the plays on the armbands. That has got to be the darkest field in the state. Who's responsibe for the upkeep on that stadium the school or the city? Its beginning to look rundown. Well it looks rundown it may just look that way because its so dark.

MP definitely needs some lights to be fixed. But Cwood's field was darker than ours and I'm pretty sure Perry Couty's was also. I do believe the City is in charge of the lighting although the school could put some pressure on them to get them fixed.

Edited by MPTigerT