South Doyle @ Powell

specialuser

Oh my gosh, come on SD, you really dont thik you can win this game do you. or even stay in the game for one half. it is like Lee Smith has been saying all week that he knows that he and watts is all that powell has but what more do they need. he knows that he and watts are the only two on the team that can not be raplaced. he said that watts is better with a bad ankle than anyone else in the county anyway and that no one on SD team can stop him. i like the fact that Smith is not afraid to speak the truth. if the best two football players in the area are on the same team, powell should be 5-0. he is right by saying that two guys cannot beat maryville and farragut but that these two can beat SD by themnselves. it is the rest of the players that are letting the powell fans down. i can see it clearly from the stands and it is obvious that smith and watts feel as though they are playing 2 on 11. it must be frustrating for them and i can tell it in the way they walk off the field that they feel as though the entire team rest on their shoulders.

Go CCHS

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh, come on SD, you really dont thik you can win this game do you. or even stay in the game for one half. it is like Lee Smith has been saying all week that he knows that he and watts is all that powell has but what more do they need. he knows that he and watts are the only two on the team that can not be raplaced. he said that watts is better with a bad ankle than anyone else in the county anyway and that no one on SD team can stop him. i like the fact that Smith is not afraid to speak the truth. if the best two football players in the area are on the same team, powell should be 5-0. he is right by saying that two guys cannot beat maryville and farragut but that these two can beat SD by themnselves. it is the rest of the players that are letting the powell fans down. i can see it clearly from the stands and it is obvious that smith and watts feel as though they are playing 2 on 11. it must be frustrating for them and i can tell it in the way they walk off the field that they feel as though the entire team rest on their shoulders.

Go CCHS

Lee Smith is garbage, he is worst recruit that Tennessee has ever had. I would not be be shocked if this is Smith writing this about himself. I am not going to say anything about Watts because i think he is a good player, he should be the one going to a college.....not Smith. If Smith is so good then why has he been shut down the last couple of games??????

:thumb:

beatngo, I think that you are mistaken, I do play, I assure you that. So I don't think you really know me. But I do know you, and there isn't a whole lot of room for a back up QB to run his mouth. So shut your mouth, you don't know what you are talking bout. IF you get in, I'm gonna knock your head off.

"Keep it classy Knoxville"

-Ron Burgandy

If you do know me I'm not a back up qb. I start and if you were anygood at all we would here about you instead of Lee Smith and Cody Watts. so I'll be looking for you on the field with the water jugs friday night. Sleep good and Don't be scared. Good Luck.

GO KEES!

ron burgandy.....ur probably a dbag and "cool" matt...way to contradict urself...flipin reject beatngo is the best player sd has soo im probably gonna laugh when he makes u look like an idiot friday night SD wins with 5 touchdowns scored by beatngo

stevenson cant be shut down unless he doesnt play and he will have over 100 yards and play a big part on D

ron burgandy.....ur probably a dbag and "cool" matt...way to contradict urself...flipin reject beatngo is the best player sd has soo im probably gonna laugh when he makes u look like an idiot friday night SD wins with 5 touchdowns scored by beatngo

stevenson cant be shut down unless he doesnt play and he will have over 100 yards and play a big part on D

No I am not Lee Smith but man I wish I was. He is the best player in Knox county. He knows it, watts knows and the rest of the Powell team knows it. Powell can still win if watts does not play but if smith is out Powell is done. Smith knows because I haved heard him say this personally and I am sure the coaches and players including watts knows this. It should be SD versus Lee Smith because he is going to be all they need friday night. Good thing cause with watts banged up smith is going to be all that powell has. If you are a started why are you on the internet durinmg school. arte you laying out.

Once a jet always a jet

Go CCHS

Are you kiddin me. I have seen Powell play SD for the past 6 or 7 years and SD has never came close to beating the panthers if I recall. They beat a clinton team that is the worst team in our district right behind you guys and a gibbs team that hasn't been good in about 20 years in football. I think SD will get their wish about Cody and Lee not playing because they will score so many touchdowns in the first quarter that they will not have to play the rest of the game. The game will be over before the "KEES" even step on the field.

Powell - 35

SD - 0

"After the 2nd quarter"

Stevenson will be shut down. Rushes for less than 100 yds.

stevenson will be the best running back that powell plays all year in you are crazy to think that he will be shut down

No I am not Lee Smith but man I wish I was. He is the best player in Knox county. He knows it, watts knows and the rest of the Powell team knows it. Powell can still win if watts does not play but if smith is out Powell is done. Smith knows because I haved heard him say this personally and I am sure the coaches and players including watts knows this. It should be SD versus Lee Smith because he is going to be all they need friday night. Good thing cause with watts banged up smith is going to be all that powell has. If you are a started why are you on the internet durinmg school. arte you laying out.

Once a jet always a jet

Go CCHS

I hope that you are not a guy, because it seems like you have a little thing for Smith. You need to quit talking like this guy is the greatest football player that has ever been around here. We have players on SD with more talent than him. The only difference is that he is tall. But you still havent said anything about him getting shut down the last couple weeks. When he puts up some stats worth talking about, that is when you would get on here and talk about your boyfriend. Branden Warren is the best tight end around here. Smith has nothing on him. And you need to be in school so you can learn how to type.

Hey beatngo, are you sure you play. all you do is talk trash which is something that most players do not do. No players from Powell are on here talking trash, just you. I am new to the area but i know that smith is the best player in the area period. you cant stop him not even once. He said so himself. He said that iuf powell loses its is because the coaches take the game out of his hands and try to let some of the other players carry or catch the ball. If the coaches do that SD will win. But I think the coaches will give the ball to smith every play.

I think beatngo or whatever his name is might be stevenson and if you think that you are the best running back powell is going to or has seen you are crazy. That would mean that he is the best rb in 4a. I bet you that the two running backs at powell will have more yards than you, both of them. There is no way that you even touch Gaston from central or Tallent and Baker from Maryville. So think about what you say before you post it on here.

Powell rolls in this one!!!!! No doubt.

I think beatngo or whatever his name is might be stevenson and if you think that you are the best running back powell is going to or has seen you are crazy. That would mean that he is the best rb in 4a. I bet you that the two running backs at powell will have more yards than you, both of them. There is no way that you even touch Gaston from central or Tallent and Baker from Maryville. So think about what you say before you post it on here.

Powell rolls in this one!!!!! No doubt.

Stevenson is the best rb in 4a. all of the guys you metion are on good teams. Stevenson puts up the numbers with a less talented team.