Lewis County @ Adamsville

LCpanthers90

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wins this one? Lewis County has one 4 in a row..and Adamsville has struggled but is still a team not to be overlooked.

To tell you the truth, I don't have the closest idea for this one. I know that Lewis has been havin a really good season so far and Adamsville has been strugglin but they are fed up of losin. I know that A-ville will bring all they can and I know Lewis will too. So I think(I hope actually) that it'll be a close game, neck and neck all the way through the game. But that's what I think of the game. Anybody else got any predictions.

I see Lewis winning this one pretty big. From what it sounds like Adamsville doesn't have that good of a team. I think that the Lewis/Riverside game is going to be a very good game.

idk, I hope that your from Lewis and you start for them. I also hope that you overlook A-ville and you get your entire team to look over us. Do that and see what happens. A-ville is just startin off slow for some reason, everybodys new on defense except for a handful of folks. Well just have to see this Friday. OH and don't forget, your playin at A-ville. Oh yeah, this is the Lewis vs. A-ville topic, not Lewis vs. Riverside, so if you wanna talk bout them two. Start a new one.

Sorry buddy I didn't mean to offend you that badly. I didn't mean to dawg your team so bad. You say that they are starting off bad, I hate to inform you the seasons half way over. They better get good quick if they want a chance for the playoffs and they're not looking good. 4 of there 5 next games are against the top of the region so unless something big happens to them. i wouldn't worry too much for postseason. I don't really see what playing at "A-ville" has to do with anything. Ya'll played a Riverside team that is supposed to matchup very well with Lewis Co. and were beat by 37 so i wouldn't worry about the home field that much. I would worry more about trying to win.

. Anyways the boys from Lewis Co. aren't looking anybody over to tell the truth,we are actually taking it all pretty serious. The statement the team starting off slow really is true,they have a good team.But, sometimes those who work the hardest will win the game. And we have worked our butts off.

Lewis - 35

Adamsville-17

Edited by LCHSgrinch

I see Lewis winning this one pretty big. From what it sounds like Adamsville doesn't have that good of a team. I think that the Lewis/Riverside game is going to be a very good game.

I havent been on here in a minute to see what people were saying bout us but i know last week i said we would go out and show everyone up and it didnt happen but i have confidence in our team and im gonna go out on a limb and say again that this will be a close game one thing i am not is cocky i am confident however and im confident that i will be the leading tackler in the game tonight it will be the best game i have played so far in the season trust my the defense will be up and hype and there wont be any easy scores im lookin forward to 7:00 holla at me