Bruceton and Mckenzie

CENTRALTIGERFAN

I am a HUGE Tiger fan and looking forward to a Great game this Friday night. I know all fans at times try to be coaches and maybe question what there team coach is doing. I hope my post doesn't make anyone mad, especially the Bruceton coaches because its not meant to. I want to say they have both seem like great guys and have the program headed back in the right direction. I am now going to give my opinion on this game friday night, I believe the Tigers have a great chance at winning.....( now the but part).....Bruceton coaches lets play some smash mouth football with the Rebels this Friday night.......I know the Tigers won for many years this way and I do know times and offenses are trying to become balanced but you have to lool at your personal on the field. .......Big offensive line .........Big strong runningbacks......I think if its not broke, lets not fix it....look back at the first two drives against south fulton.........zero passes and 14 points......GOOD LUCK TIGERS FRIDAY NIGHT!

I am a HUGE Tiger fan and looking forward to a Great game this Friday night. I know all fans at times try to be coaches and maybe question what there team coach is doing. I hope my post doesn't make anyone mad, especially the Bruceton coaches because its not meant to. I want to say they have both seem like great guys and have the program headed back in the right direction. I am now going to give my opinion on this game friday night, I believe the Tigers have a great chance at winning.....( now the but part).....Bruceton coaches lets play some smash mouth football with the Rebels this Friday night.......I know the Tigers won for many years this way and I do know times and offenses are trying to become balanced but you have to lool at your personal on the field. .......Big offensive line .........Big strong runningbacks......I think if its not broke, lets not fix it....look back at the first two drives against south fulton.........zero passes and 14 points......GOOD LUCK TIGERS FRIDAY NIGHT!

Pounding away at the Rebels may be the Tigers best bet but, the Rebs will jump back and counter a long drive in seconds. If the Tigers don't come at the Rebels with a balanced attack it will be a long night for them.

Forget the Jamboree, that was ages ago now. We hung with Trenton Peabody and Dresden and their approach was power. They just might be better teams than ya'll!

I look for a good game tomorrow night but, the Tigers don't want to be one dimensional or it will be lights out!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pounding away at the Rebels may be the Tigers best bet but, the Rebs will jump back and counter a long drive in seconds. If the Tigers don't come at the Rebels with a balanced attack it will be a long night for them.

Forget the Jamboree, that was ages ago now. We hung with Trenton Peabody and Dresden and their approach was power. They just might be better teams than ya'll!

I look for a good game tomorrow night but, the Tigers don't want to be one dimensional or it will be lights out!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, I don't want to sound arguementative with this. It's just the differences in the way our two teams play. If all is as usual, the Rebels will score quickly and often. Power drives won't counteract that.

The defenses and turnovers are going to be the difference in this game! Period!

<_<

I heard Bruceton has some big dudes on the line.

Do they have any fast backs?

I read the Sun today and Boo Wethers was hard for Mckenzie to handle last week.

Mckenzie under rated?

Boo Weathers is hard for ANYBODY to handle ANY WEEK!!!!!!!! Ya'll just might find out in another week!

Even though I am the Rebel fan I am, I don't think the Rebels are under rated. What's that about?

I guess you need to go get a degree and apply for the coaching job at Bruceton since you know so much! I am sure Sturdivant picked the best man for his replacement. Coach Gilmer is not a hard man to find and you should go discuss your concerns with him. I know he would love to hear from such a big fan! Good Luck Tigers!

I guess you need to go get a degree and apply for the coaching job at Bruceton since you know so much! I am sure Sturdivant picked the best man for his replacement. Coach Gilmer is not a hard man to find and you should go discuss your concerns with him. I know he would love to hear from such a big fan! Good Luck Tigers!

Sturdivant and Gilmer are/were both good coaches. And they both know that the Rebels aren't South Fulton. I agree with you in that you know that a balanced attack and decent defense will be the answer tomorrow night. I love "old school" football as much as anyone but we ain't there now.

Good Luck to both teams.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

Boo Weathers is hard for ANYBODY to handle ANY WEEK!!!!!!!! Ya'll just might find out in another week!

Even though I am the Rebel fan I am, I don't think the Rebels are under rated. What's that about?

I feel like Union City and Mckenzie would be rated higher in the AP polls or at least on it.

Getting beat by a 2A power should not hurt ya IMO

I like McKenzie are they not under rated?