Knox Catholic @ Knox Webb

Flyguy2100

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what exactly everyone is talking about here, sounds to me like a bunch of catholic kids tryin to make themselves feel better. Well for the third year in a row, the padded schedule of catholic has caused them to believe they are better than they really are. I have followed this rivalry and been to each of the games for years and from what I have seen, Webb is alot more physical than Catholic. On friday, expect to see some Catholic boys trying not to get hit while Webbs gonna be knocking some heads off.

Webb by 28

so i guess this guy was wrong because i was watchin the game at home and im pretty sure i saw webbs huge tight end SIEVERS get up a little slow after a somewhat small safety for catholic hit him at the end of the first half

I'm not sure what exactly everyone is talking about here, sounds to me like a bunch of catholic kids tryin to make themselves feel better. Well for the third year in a row, the padded schedule of catholic has caused them to believe they are better than they really are. I have followed this rivalry and been to each of the games for years and from what I have seen, Webb is alot more physical than Catholic. On friday, expect to see some Catholic boys trying not to get hit while Webbs gonna be knocking some heads off.

Webb by 28

Good call, dawg. "Padded schedule" or not, this is the 4th year in a row that whimpy little Catholic had to tremble before the Webb game only to go home with a win. Winning four in a row over the Spartans "sounds to me like a bunch of catholic kids tryin to make themselves feel better," and it seems to be working well. Why can't you just give a little credit where credit is due? Catholic hasn't lost a regular season game in nearly three years---including Webb. Go Irish! :justwrestle:

I hope this will be the last post on Webb vs. Catholic. a couple of notes....i really enjoyed reading about campbell and askew being out for this game...cause i'm pretty sure i saw askew out there holding on every play, and campbell getting his ankles turned on every run...so stop with this crap about players being out for a game, its just stupid and no one believes it when its posted