Powell plays at Knox Halls

fairplay2121

Just for some of you that don't know let me point a couple things out. Would Halls be 5-1 IF they were playing the SAME schedule as last year???? I doubt it. Red Bank is undefeated and Farragut has I think 1 loss. And also, WHO do you think made the schedule for Halls High School this year??? I will give ya one hint ....It wasn't anybody on the current coaching staff. Yep ur right it was Shephard. So take the cupcake wins from Gibbs and Karns and replace them with the two teams mentioned at beginning of my post and you might be looking at 3-3. Now don't get me wrong, I think KJ was the best man to replace Shephard. And I would NEVER get on here and bad mouth KJ or even talk bad about him to another person, BUT and i say BUT I got one question for all you so called Devil followers..... How many years will it take KJ to make it to the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP game??? It only took Shephard four. And the funny thing about that is that there were parents petitioning for him to be fired before that season and everything calmed down once they were ranked and killing everybody. Typical fair-weathered-fans kinda like UT I guess. Of course if I ran a sporting goods store in Halls and my son played at Halls I would rather see him playing than someone else also. I guess if your last name is Rutherford, Adams, or Brock you can start crap like that and get away with. Now I will be at the game this Friday night supporting KJ and the Halls program as I have for many many years and I will probably be sitting close to the press box so any of you Shephard haters that run there mouth on here that really have NO CLUE what your talking about wanna stop by and say hi....Then come on up. Like I said I support KJ and Halls will win 31-17. cya there

Edited by reddevilfever

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red devil, the admirals have a good team but who in the heck does Red bank play ? no one that region is terrible just like the one that Carter is in, Carter goes from 3-7 or 2-8 to a new region and now there 6-0 give me a break! but ill also think Halls would still be 5-1 cause they would beat Red bank and with you picking Halls over Powell it looks like that game would be close and they could win that one to agains't the admirals!

Edited by BigCJones40

I'm not sick of Maryville football, and I'm not jealous of your fan support, But, you should be able to start a thread about two 4-A teams upcoming game or whatever, without someone from Maryville chimming in and going off on some kind of comparison to Maryville, I'm not dissing on Maryville football, but, its Not The Only Football Team In Tennessee. Start your on thread and post away!!!

Lets get back to the game at hand!

looks like we have a rebel hater!!! Its ok. Were just better than you are :lol:

Edited by rebelman16

Just for some of you that don't know let me point a couple things out. Would Halls be 5-1 IF they were playing the SAME schedule as last year???? I doubt it. Red Bank is undefeated and Farragut has I think 1 loss. And also, WHO do you think made the schedule for Halls High School this year??? I will give ya one hint ....It wasn't anybody on the current coaching staff. Yep ur right it was Shephard. So take the cupcake wins from Gibbs and Karns and replace them with the two teams mentioned at beginning of my post and you might be looking at 3-3. Now don't get me wrong, I think KJ was the best man to replace Shephard. And I would NEVER get on here and bad mouth KJ or even talk bad about him to another person, BUT and i say BUT I got one question for all you so called Devil followers..... How many years will it take KJ to make it to the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP game??? It only took Shephard four. And the funny thing about that is that there were parents petitioning for him to be fired before that season and everything calmed down once they were ranked and killing everybody. Typical fair-weathered-fans kinda like UT I guess. Of course if I ran a sporting goods store in Halls and my son played at Halls I would rather see him playing than someone else also. I guess if your last name is Rutherford, Adams, or Brock you can start crap like that and get away with. Now I will be at the game this Friday night supporting KJ and the Halls program as I have for many many years and I will probably be sitting close to the press box so any of you Shephard haters that run there mouth on here that really have NO CLUE what your talking about wanna stop by and say hi....Then come on up. Like I said I support KJ and Halls will win 31-17. cya there

I shouldnt diss on sheperd but in his last couple years 2000, 2001, 2002 he was horible. There were things other coaches could see that he couldnt he wasn't a motivater and he didnt expect that much discipline out of his players. Coach julion knows how to get the players motivated and most of the parents at halls have played with julion or gone to school with him. He has alot more prode for halls than sheperd ever will. he coaches with pride and always looks on the good side that is why he i such a better coah than sheperd. And I give KJ 4 to 5 years but they will get there I garentee it. Halls is hungry they havent seen I gold trophy in a long time and thats when Jason Julion was running back KJ will get it done tonight and he wiil be very successful as a football coach.

Edited by rebelman16

How do people see the region ending up 2 to 4 ? everyone knows Maryville is 1

I wish you had waited untill after the game friday night to ask this one. But I hope it's 2 Central 3 Halls 4 Powell. West may still have an outside chance at #4 but not likely.

The only reason why shephard got there in four years is because he was still gettin the talent that was left over to him when he took over the Kerr Dynasty. He was gettin the talent that kerr attracted, and once that class graduated (note 4 years), the program went on a steady decline until he finally left. he should thank kerr and his great coaching for getting him there.

Red devil, the admirals have a good team but who in the heck does Red bank play ? no one that region is terrible just like the one that Carter is in, Carter goes from 3-7 or 2-8 to a new region and now there 6-0 give me a break! but ill also think Halls would still be 5-1 cause they would beat Red bank and with you picking Halls over Powell it looks like that game would be close and they could win that one to agains't the admirals!

BigC, Halls hasnt had a good team since Kerr quit redshirting Freshmen at a faster rate than UT did ! Only during that time was there ever a conflict between a High School Football Team and the US Draft Board. But hey, all's fair,...well, kinda.

Now, you have to know that I meant none of that, just trying to show you how lacking in logic you are by tearing down Red Bank and Carter. Red Bank has been good for years and apparently Carter is being rewarded for playing a tough schedule for years. I guess your one of those that have jumped on Knox Catholic for thier schedule also. Lighten up, let the kids play. And by the way, Halls should beat Powell by 10 Friday night. Should be a fun one to watch.

It will be curious with all the seniors Halls has to replace after this year to see a TRUE Devil fan stick behind KJ after this year, Especially if Halls has a couple down years starting next year. And by the way LL took his business elsewhere when everybody found out he was a drug addict. Why do you think he left Halls for AC and then all of a sudden AC becomes a powerhouse almost overnight? Maybe because some boys from Campbell CO and a few other places were RECRUITED in? Just one more question for all the Shephard bashers....I wonder why first your Head Coach resigns, then all of a sudden your Asst. Head Coach resigns and then to beat all that the Principle even resigns (retired). I guess that was just a coincidence huh?