Adamsville vs. Camden

athleteguy

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Camden takes this one 42-14 with the Cardinals not being able to stop the run at all. Camden punted twice all night. In the first quarter it looked like Adamsville would try to make a game of it by passing on an inexperienced Lion secondary and it was successful for a time but adjustments were made and the defense had Wolford scrambling out of the pocket the rest of the night. Good game Lions and woo hoo we have a kicking game now! Way to go Chili we are glad to see you out there man! Seems strange not going for 2 every time :)

Josh had 218, with Byron knockin' down 129, 438 for the team! Great job Lions! I was surprised that A'ville had 200 rushing for the night, Trane Robinson & Shoate really did a great job, real athletes.

Chili Song was excellent! To make all the extra points...with velocity!...and hit some good kickoffs on your first night playing, well, to me, it was just a great effort! He can be a huge spark going into these last few important games!

Now on to Waverly...

GO LIONS!

Josh had 218, with Byron knockin' down 129, 438 for the team! Great job Lions! I was surprised that A'ville had 200 rushing for the night, Trane Robinson & Shoate really did a great job, real athletes.

Chili Song was excellent! To make all the extra points...with velocity!...and hit some good kickoffs on your first night playing, well, to me, it was just a great effort! He can be a huge spark going into these last few important games!

Now on to Waverly...

GO LIONS!

Chili will be very important for us in these up coming games mark my words....I'm surprised that A'ville got that many yards on the ground (it didn't seem like that much but then again we got over 400 so go figure) but they have some speedsters in Shoate and Trane. And for all that have blamed alot on Wolford's ability at Qb, he did a good job of moving the ball down the field in the first half....so he doesn't have the best arm but considering that his defense put him in the spot of having to continually throw Hail Mary's playing catch-up I think he had a decent showing last nite.

Chili will be very important for us in these up coming games mark my words....I'm surprised that A'ville got that many yards on the ground (it didn't seem like that much but then again we got over 400 so go figure) but they have some speedsters in Shoate and Trane. And for all that have blamed alot on Wolford's ability at Qb, he did a good job of moving the ball down the field in the first half....so he doesn't have the best arm but considering that his defense put him in the spot of having to continually throw Hail Mary's playing catch-up I think he had a decent showing last nite.

I thought Wolford looked very good against Camden. 84 Shoate was a really strong back. Trane Robinson is decent enough, but he will improve as he gets older.

Lionchs started a thread that must have got deleted so anyway this is a reply

Last information I got was that we won 42-14. Can anybody give me some details, stats of interest, etc.?

Adamsville is a speedy little team and ran with some success against us, about 200 yards of success!...but of course we had a field day running with 438 yds even with them putting 9&10 in the box, 218 were Josh's and 129 was Byron's . The offense pretty well moved the ball at will and Danny only punted twice (once when the subs were in). Camden had one fumble in the red-zone and Adamsville had an interception picked off by Matthew Hudson ( who has played very well in the secondary and receiving these last few games :thumb: ) Chad threw 2 toughdown passes both to Byron (I think)....and the greatest thing of all is that we have a kicking game now!...Chili had a great first game, you can tell that Clay taught him well :thumb: Moose did a good job for us when he had to but I'm sure he's as glad as anyone that Chili can play now. We still need to work on punt/kicking coverage and the defense is not as tight as it needs to be sometimes but overall it was a good game for the Lions. I expect we'll continue to tighten up on defense more and continue to explode on offense as the season continues!

Adamsville is not a bad team, if they had a better coach, and knew how to run the plays maybe we can actually win, we did good all night except in the third quater when coach a. made a bunch of mistakes but don't say that the boys are bad, their actually very good only if we had a chance to shine in the right way maybe we could show everybody how we really are. the actually score was 42-14. and we scored not because of the string d or whatever u say it was, it was because wolford didn't listen to the coach and he called it. all's i got 2 say is that believe what u want 2 believe, guys rock, girls stink toe

Adamsville is not a bad team, if they had a better coach, and knew how to run the plays maybe we can actually win, we did good all night except in the third quater when coach a. made a bunch of mistakes but don't say that the boys are bad, their actually very good only if we had a chance to shine in the right way maybe we could show everybody how we really are. the actually score was 42-14. and we scored not because of the string d or whatever u say it was, it was because wolford didn't listen to the coach and he called it. all's i got 2 say is that believe what u want 2 believe, guys rock, girls stink toe

Just wonderin football_lover_2007, who are you?