State tournement @ Old Fort.

emuse18

I hope the greens are in better shape than they were 3 weeks ago. They airiated the greens. They top dressed some of them but most just had hole plugs. I really like this course, but its always better when the greens are rolling good. Who is predicted to win it?

I would say D-B or Soddy-Daisy to win. I would love to see Rhea Co.'s Hunter Green to win the individuals title.

If you are stuck at work but would like to keep updated on your team or player, there is "Live" coverage of the tournaments at the following website:

http://www.alltraxtiming.com/

If problem accessing the site, you can go through the www.tssaa.org

website and access it there by clicking on the golf coverage links.

Good stuff and very informative. :P

Best wishes to all those participating in the state tournament....I'm sort of jealous because I'm at work and they are out enjoying the day playing Golf. :o:ph34r:

Edited by CoachG

Congratulations to Clarksville as they won the AAA team title by 3 shots over a tough Houston Team. I called this one from day one.. Look for Clarksville to go repeat as they will bring everybody back except thier #5 who actually was the team leader after day one. They will only reload with Drew Miller leading the way along with Brian Bathlop.