Mt.Pleasant vs. ZCA

I thought Mt.Pleasants B team C team and Freshmen did a pretty good job. They didn't allow ZCA to score. They had given up points earlier in the year when they had the opportunity to play. They also moved the ball and scored a touchdown with a couple of sustained drives. Good luck to both teams. Work hard! Play harder!!

I saw a bunch of under classmen get to play Friday night and from what I saw they are heading in the right direction for the future of the program. I want to know who #8 is? I saw him go in to get Sawyer in the 1st period and didn't see him again until the subs had came in(even then he wasn't playing much for some reason). From what I know of the the way MP plays DE I think he did pretty good with the first string. I just want to know his name so i can listen for him in the future. Way to go Tigers on your win over ZCA and get ready for Cornersville (don't over look noone guys).

I saw a bunch of under classmen get to play Friday night and from what I saw they are heading in the right direction for the future of the program. I want to know who #8 is? I saw him go in to get Sawyer in the 1st period and didn't see him again until the subs had came in(even then he wasn't playing much for some reason). From what I know of the the way MP plays DE I think he did pretty good with the first string. I just want to know his name so i can listen for him in the future. Way to go Tigers on your win over ZCA and get ready for Cornersville (don't over look noone guys).

Full Edit

Quick Edit

COMEGETSOME07 Feb 10 2005 - 07:41 PM Post #31

Manager

Group: Guests

Member No.: 71,017

QUOTE(NEFTBLPlyr @ Jan 25 2005 - 08:20 PM)

I feel I don't have to express myself but I am growing into a man and what I did at the Brentwood Tournament was wrong. I have surely paid for it since then, but it is very apparent that the kids down there may not be racist but they sure have some choice words for other wrestlers. Everyone watch out for me in the state tournament. It's time for me to shut all the haters up and don't worry I won't hit no one, I'll hurt 'em legally. Michael Ligon COming To A Mat Near You!

HAY, MIKE MAN CALM DOWN AND WIN REGION!!!!! -PAYTON

--------------------

YOU WANT SOME? COME GET SOME!!!

Full Edit

Quick Edit

justshootit

I think his name is Payton?

Full Edit

Quick Edit

COMEGETSOME07 Feb 10 2005 - 07:41 PM Post #31

Manager

Group: Guests

Member No.: 71,017

QUOTE(NEFTBLPlyr @ Jan 25 2005 - 08:20 PM)

I feel I don't have to express myself but I am growing into a man and what I did at the Brentwood Tournament was wrong. I have surely paid for it since then, but it is very apparent that the kids down there may not be racist but they sure have some choice words for other wrestlers. Everyone watch out for me in the state tournament. It's time for me to shut all the haters up and don't worry I won't hit no one, I'll hurt 'em legally. Michael Ligon COming To A Mat Near You!

HAY, MIKE MAN CALM DOWN AND WIN REGION!!!!! -PAYTON

--------------------

YOU WANT SOME? COME GET SOME!!!

Full Edit

Quick Edit

justshootit

I think his name is Payton?

The kid that lets me use his name??? Thanx.