Oneida vs. Sunbright

piledriver22

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Oneida doesn't win then they can't make the playofffs, right? The Indians have made it for around 20 years straight, it would be a big hit to the program if the didn't make it this year. The offense has got to get it going. We have to hang on to the ball. The offense better get in gear or we may not have the great defense we've had so far this year. Gotta beat Sunbright there and Greenback at home? It's been done before, hope the boys can step up and execute.

Oneida has to win this game to make the playoffs. Sunbright i dont really know about there chances. All i know is this if oneida's offense dont get in gear this may be another shut out for the opposite teams D. Sunbright has a pretty good receiver i heard, but oneida's D is really good and they are hard to score on. Oneida's O isn't the best i think everyone knows that, but i dont think Sunbright's D is that great. I dont know if anyone will even score this game unless Oneida's D does.

Oneida - 7

Sunbright - 0

Oneida's offense this year has stunk..Thats all you can say about it..You can make all the excuses in the world, but when it comes down to it, the offense stinks..Being an Oneida fan, I am hoping that the O will find its way this week..It better or it will be the first non-playoff season in a very long time..The defense can only win so many games..Hopefully the Indians can get on a roll and keep it going for the rest of the season..Good luck guys!!

What is the big problem with the Oneida Offense? Is it turnovers? bad playcalling? bad execution? or is it it just players out of position? I know Coach Wamp very well and I know he knows the game and is a heckuva coach. It just puzzles me to see Oneida not scoring. Any info???

Take all the things you mentioned, put 'em in a bag and shake 'em up real good, then dump 'em out and you have a pretty good mixture of what is wrong with Oneida offensively.

I agree with WW 100%. I believe there is enough problems on that side of the ball to spread the blame around to everybody. :thumb: I sure wish someone on that team would get angry (besides Cam Spradlin) and start playing Oneida Football. Our offensive capabilities have been too good for too long to have SUDDENLY fallen this far South.

:thumb: Kaz :o

Little unrest in the Indian camp? One year will not make or break this school's excellent tradition. Give it time! The sets are different, the terminology is different, the personalities are new, and the expectations are always high. I sure hope no one is ready to up and run out on the kids. That is the bottom line isn't it? Coaches keep working until it gets right. Players bend over backwards and "jump through the hoops" like your taught in practice. Fans and parents, we've been too spoiled by our own success for too long to start pointing fingers overnight. Good luck against Sunbright! Kaz hopes things click for you all against the Tigers.

:P Kaz :thumb: