Campbell Co vs Science Hill

ccDL92

With Science Hill being one of the better teams in the region, and us being one of the worst, and them wanting some revenge for last years comeback win we put on them....I'd say this one will be ugly. The only reason that it might not be ugly is because how bad Science Hill's coach is. If he's still there we may have a chance if we get a couple breaks and Johnson goes for about 400? Like to see the cougars pull this one out for homecoming.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Science Hill being one of the better teams in the region, and us being one of the worst, and them wanting some revenge for last years comeback win we put on them....I'd say this one will be ugly. The only reason that it might not be ugly is because how bad Science Hill's coach is. If he's still there we may have a chance if we get a couple breaks and Johnson goes for about 400? Like to see the cougars pull this one out for homecoming.

Hopefully, pretty bad since I have to make the trip up from Johnson City and my son won't get to play unless it's a blow out one way or another. I'm surprised to hear someone else's opnion of our coach, I have my opnions and I won't say but alot of the coaching stafffs program management has left me scratching my head, why do u think our coaches are bad?

Hopefully, pretty bad since I have to make the trip up from Johnson City and my son won't get to play unless it's a blow out one way or another. I'm surprised to hear someone else's opnion of our coach, I have my opnions and I won't say but alot of the coaching stafffs program management has left me scratching my head, why do u think our coaches are bad?

A homecoming victory would definitely be nice, but....

Bearden much like jeff Co shut down teh screen pass to Johnson...bothteams won big vs CC...

does CC depend on Johnson too much onoffense...probably, but if you have onlyone horse in the race you have to ride it to teh finish...

this one could be very very very ugly...so ugly I may go elsewhere (where is that blonde???)

go ahead and make teh trip from JC to Jacksboro...your son will probablygt to play unless teh Cougs fool me (and others) and make a game of it...

this weeks upset special.....

will no take place in CC!!!

Gonna be there regardless, hey what else does a dad have to do on a friday night when his soon is dressing out on varsity, it's funny since he has made 2nd team on offense he only gets about a series or two before heading for the sidelines but he is the happiest he has been all year, go figure.....

The reason I have this opinion about your coach for one thing is simply the way most the players play and their attitudes. I know from last year a lot of them were very undiscipline and had bad attitudes, which I know isn't all the coaches fault, but a lot of it. But mostly, last year most of our team went to the Karns-SH game because it was on a Thurs or something, and I got to watch firsthand from the sideline how bad your coach is. I think it was in overtime and they called a timeout from the 2, the team went out, didn't know what play to call, players were lined up wrong and they ended up running the exact same play they ran the play before, and maybe twice in a row. That on top of the whole game on his part is the reason I have this opinion about him. Do people feel this way in the Hill?

I must say, I agree with everything that has been said on this thread, it's not looking good in Cougland, with 3 good teams, to play...I will support the Cougs in their remaining games but....end of season is about over in my opinion..

bumpity bump bump...doesnt anyone from CC care except teh two ro three that have posted....fair weather fans ....

The reason I have this opinion about your coach for one thing is simply the way most the players play and their attitudes. I know from last year a lot of them were very undiscipline and had bad attitudes, which I know isn't all the coaches fault, but a lot of it. But mostly, last year most of our team went to the Karns-SH game because it was on a Thurs or something, and I got to watch firsthand from the sideline how bad your coach is. I think it was in overtime and they called a timeout from the 2, the team went out, didn't know what play to call, players were lined up wrong and they ended up running the exact same play they ran the play before, and maybe twice in a row. That on top of the whole game on his part is the reason I have this opinion about him. Do people feel this way in the Hill?

I don't know how other people feel because I try to stay away from the politcs of the program. I try to teach my son that he has to be able to go and get the information that he needs from the coaches without my involvement. NOT whining about PT but what does he need to do to get better so that he can help the team, which is hard enough to do and expect the Coaches to be honest and forthright with him. I try to do teach him that in all of his relationships, it's called communication. I've never coached HSF so I really try to be supportive of the coaching staff but my head is left sore from the head scratching I have done this year.

hey peeblee you know me i'm usually lurking around and sometimes i can get a rise out of the ccchs faithful (lol) which will draw them out. but i wander where has oohhhhh the coach trying to remember name i know like cougarman84 or something like that i miss him being here telling us the details on the team. ha here's a conspiracy (sp) he's quit posting and ccchs has quit winning (just playing)

hey peeblee you know me i'm usually lurking around and sometimes i can get a rise out of the ccchs faithful (lol) which will draw them out. but i wander where has oohhhhh the coach trying to remember name i know like cougarman84 or something like that i miss him being here telling us the details on the team. ha here's a conspiracy (sp) he's quit posting and ccchs has quit winning (just playing)

maaybe he ahs gone to the local "watering hole" with the Copugar "faithful" who have done their Houdini impersonations...LOL...

actually I dont think he partakes of taht kind of "water"...