LIVINGSTON

msr22

LIVINGSTON IN 3 OVERTIMES

:lol: Wow, what a game!! I am from Dekalb and we played york Monday and they beat us 2-1. It was a good game too. As long as the refs are fair its not too bad to lose. Livingston fans were rude when we played them in soccer, but in softball they are fine. Soccer is so much more physical. I finally understand the game and what it takes to win , both offense and defense working together. It doesn't matter how good your defense is if the fowards can't score all season.I don't think my daughter will play next year , but it doesn't matter. She plays too many sports anyways. Thanks for the score.

Do you know who won between livingston and york?????

York wins 1-0 over LA

humm... so you must play, go to, or are a parent of a player of Smith or Dekalb right? you shouldn't be referring to our team because I know for a fact that we have sportsmanship. I highly doubt that our parents were rude either. maybe some of the students got a little roudy, but what student section doesn't? if either Smith or Dekalb's school even HAD students to come support their team, I can almost bet they'd be the exact same. so from the sound of it, and since you had the guts to start this topic, you must still be crying over a loss to us or maybe you just got nudged a little by us??? soccer isn't cheerleading kiddo.

York, Smith, and Dekalb all had good sportsmanship... there are always some bad eggs though... especially ones who like to get on here and bash. the only thing it proves is, you can't take the heat! but whoever you may be, best of luck next yeeeeeear.