Macon Co. Vs Greenbier

tiger_fan1111

I agree with the statement you make but yoooou were not there and didn't see the play. 4 of the five refs all saw the pass as a latteral incomplete which is a fumble. the ball was returned for a TD for Greenbrier. One of the five refs blew the pass as incomplete...He was awful all night for both teams. this makes it an inadvertent whistle...re-play the down

I agree the refs looked like they didn't have a clue. The pass you refer to was tipped and from where I was setting it looked liked a forward pass until it was tipped then it went be backwards. Good game bobcats wish you luck in the playoffs . This was a great game and with good sportsmanship on both sides the way it should be.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree the refs looked like they didn't have a clue. The pass you refer to was tipped and from where I was setting it looked liked a forward pass until it was tipped then it went be backwards. Good game bobcats wish you luck in the playoffs . This was a great game and with good sportsmanship on both sides the way it should be.

If it was tipped, it is an incomplete pass!

Well it looks like my prediction was just about rite...the bobcats almost beat um by 2 touchdowns which is wat i preticded. Good job Greenbrier....And the thing bout the refs...well they were on the field and you was in the stands so i think they had a better view..and yes some might have been bad but still they had a better view. But anyway good job bobcats and good luck tryin to get there next year macon B)

Macon will not watch the playoffs from the stands because if they beat DeKalb then they will be the #4 seed. And they will make some noise.

Well it looks like my prediction was just about rite...the bobcats almost beat um by 2 touchdowns which is wat i preticded. Good job Greenbrier....And the thing bout the refs...well they were on the field and you was in the stands so i think they had a better view..and yes some might have been bad but still they had a better view. But anyway good job bobcats and good luck tryin to get there next year macon B)

OK so go get your GED and learn how to spell!!! As for the "refs" they have not got the GED that you are searching for!!

The Tigers played a heck a game but 3 "block in the back" will kill you anytime!!

Sorry,....................Tigers Fans we beat OURSELVES

Great O

Great D

B)

Eagfan could you possibly be someone that lost to us earlier in the season?? It doesn't matter everyone is entitled to their opinion so think what you want. It isn't the first time that we have been doubted and I am sure it won't be the last either. The question for you is wherever you come from just how far do you think you will make it into the playoffs?????? :ph34r: