Columbia Academy At Mt. Pleasant-big Game!

MPTigerT

Im not joking about mps linemen, 75 looks like he could have a heartattack any second. If you think a teenager weighing nearly 400 pounds isnt dangerous, yer nuts. People like that fall dead every day, he needs help. I can tell you this too about your football team, your leaky pass defense has some teams salivating. Im not saying you cant fix it somehow but you need to, or rather the teams needs to. I saw Jo byrns a couple of years ago, i dont know much about them put they are usually really big also. Guess thats not much of a scouting report but i doubt if they are a little team like a Ca or Collinwood.

If you have a problem with our 'leaky pass defense', fine, but you need to stop making personal comments about specific players. #75 is my brother-in-law's son and I am about tired of hearing your opinion of his health.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should we attach "MD" to the end of your name, Boye? It is one thing to talk trash about a team as a whole. But when you start getting personal by calling out specific players, thats totally uncalled for! As someone has already said, Maybe you should address your concerns with Condley and Rodney personally?! I am SURE they would be happy to talk with you about it :thumb: GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

Should we attach "MD" to the end of your name, Boye? It is one thing to talk trash about a team as a whole. But when you start getting personal by calling out specific players, thats totally uncalled for! As someone has already said, Maybe you should address your concerns with Condley and Rodney personally?! I am SURE they would be happy to talk with you about it :thumb: GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

I cant believe the moderators left the posts up. I reported both posts and nothing was done about it. I agree snowman thats the worst degrading thing I've seen allowed to remain on this forum.

First of all you need to go to English class for the next 3 weeks. Then, if both teams are still winning, you can talk trash intelligently but until then Mt. Pleasant is taking it one game at a time. I think Bigtuck4242 would agree. Hope to talk trash and to see you then.

I think i speak for all of Jo Byrns when i say that we dont want our names brought into it w/ Mt. Pleasant until if/when we play them. Russel187 is not associated w/ JBS he is a Mcewen fan and if he wants to tell ppl Clay Head is good thats fine, because he is, but dont do it on another teams thread, that doesnt show respect. I have alot of respect for Mt. Pleasant and i hope we meet up w/ them and i hope whoever wins goes on to play for the Gold Ball, but right now we got Cascade then we got 2 more teams b4 them. But one thing to add somebody said something about JBS coming to the Jungle, I do believe that if we played it would be played at Jo Byrns. Oh and no i dont think we are as big as Mt. Pleasant if they have 400 lb linemen. Our biggest is like 275, but he moves. I doubt hes 400 lbs tho.

If you have a problem with our 'leaky pass defense', fine, but you need to stop making personal comments about specific players. #75 is my brother-in-law's son and I am about tired of hearing your opinion of his health.

Hey mpgal88 and snowman,you guys are ABSOLUTELY right. Please accept my sincerest apologies. I really mean this, i shouldnt have said what i said and i apologize also to the players and their families. It wrong to say anything negative on here about anyone else period. I made a really stupid decision. Please forgive and yeah i dont need to be posting in here with judgement as bad as i obviously have, i have no idea what i was thinking about. So i will not post anymore. Again im VERY sorry and good luck to the Tigers, they are probably the best thing going in Maury County right now. I wasnt intentionally trying to hurt anyones feelings and sure wish i hadnt been so stupid, all i can do now is beg forgiveness to everyone that took offense at my offensive stupid remarks. After i reread this thread, even i couldnt believe what i said. God bless, im going to delete all my posts and ive learned to stay away from things i know nothing about. Boye (the idiot) I cant redo the past but i hope this helps

Edited by boye

I think i speak for all of Jo Byrns when i say that we dont want our names brought into it w/ Mt. Pleasant until if/when we play them. Russel187 is not associated w/ JBS he is a Mcewen fan and if he wants to tell ppl Clay Head is good thats fine, because he is, but dont do it on another teams thread, that doesnt show respect. I have alot of respect for Mt. Pleasant and i hope we meet up w/ them and i hope whoever wins goes on to play for the Gold Ball, but right now we got Cascade then we got 2 more teams b4 them. But one thing to add somebody said something about JBS coming to the Jungle, I do believe that if we played it would be played at Jo Byrns. Oh and no i dont think we are as big as Mt. Pleasant if they have 400 lb linemen. Our biggest is like 275, but he moves. I doubt hes 400 lbs tho.

Yes, you are right, according to what I was told. If we were to win out and you were to win out we would play there.

Hey mpgal88 and snowman,you guys are ABSOLUTELY right. Please accept my sincerest apologies. I really mean this, i shouldnt have said what i said and i apologize also to the players and their families. It wrong to say anything negative on here about anyone else period. I made a really stupid decision. Please forgive and yeah i dont need to be posting in here with judgement as bad as i obviously have, i have no idea what i was thinking about. So i will not post anymore. Again im VERY sorry and good luck to the Tigers, they are probably the best thing going in Maury County right now. I wasnt intentionally trying to hurt anyones feelings and sure wish i hadnt been so stupid, all i can do now is beg forgiveness to everyone that took offense at my offensive stupid remarks. After i reread this thread, even i couldnt believe what i said. God bless, im going to delete all my posts and ive learned to stay away from things i know nothing about. Boye (the idiot) I cant redo the past but i hope this helps

Thank you, Boye! Apology accepted, you are forgiven, and all is well. Crazy stuff gets posted in the heat of the moment (don't I know it!). And you're right, the Tigers are definitely the best thing going in Maury County.

Thank you, Boye! Apology accepted, you are forgiven, and all is well. Crazy stuff gets posted in the heat of the moment (don't I know it!). And you're right, the Tigers are definitely the best thing going in Maury County.

thanks a lot!!! Ive been really down after losing my perspective like that.....hello reality check, I needed it