Week 9 White House Heritage At Nashville Christian

timbdp

Odd to hear dissention in "da House" but I don't think many towns have been through what White House has. To be literally ripped down the middle at the county line due to political and money factors hasn't been fair to these kids and everyone knows it. It's gotta be hard to grow up on Jr. Pro's together to only be separated like livestock (maybe a bad comparsion), because of what side of town you live on and have one group (WHHS) be the infamous Blue Devil team while Heritage gets thought of as the stepchild by some. Heritage is growing, though, and I'm sure under good management of Kerry Baggett, the principal. Once Heritage actually gets a new high school, Heritage will eventually get as big. The haves and the have-nots are sometimes split in every town, and every county. It takes time, patience and persistence to get respect. Heritage deserves it. The hard part will be if they ever get into the same class as WHHS. Now that will be a love/hate game that would be for bragging rights. Until then Heritage will come into their own. And the few at WHHS that don't already root for Heritage will eventually have to sit up and take notice.

GREAT POST GREENBRIERCAT2. THE DAY IS COMING. YOUR RIGHT

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with the last few posts. it is not the kids fault of the circumstances and how things are handled. Heritage has come a very long way with their program and with not a lot of support at first. Not to mention how many atheletes that are at WH by paying "under the table" but we wont get into it. I know this town is split but I wish peopl would see the good in it. Once this school has a really good season everyone will be jumping on the bandwagon and proud to have WHITE HOSUE HERITAGE its not just heritage. Think of how great it would be to have a city with 2 great football teams in it. In a way we are so much luckeier than othrers in amny ways. Its just wether or not the whole town can support both teams because they both have White House in the name. One day when Heritage has really established a program think of how big the gane will be when these teams play each other. It could really be one of the bigest games in the state, bigger than GHS & WH and even PHS and WH. then the town will really be split....and who will be the home team? hahaha good luck White House hope you destroy Station Camp.

I agree to what ur saying and i think its all right about when we get to play each other it will be a big game a VERY BIG GAME!!

Go Patriots

The Patriots get a much needed win tonight, 28-14. This puts them at 4-5, making them have the best record in school history(which isn't that long of a history). It'd be great to seem them put away another W at home against Forrest next week.

Congrats on the win tonight. Forrest has a LONG trip up there. Got a question do you guys have a field at the school or where do you play?

All i know is that I am proud of where this school is and where it is going, especially the football team. The seniors this year are setting and building on the foundation that the 04 seniors started. Its great because I cant wait to look on down the road a see what a great program Heritage has going for them. As you can see, it gets better each year. I know the classes of the future will realize what they have to do to keep this program on the track to the playoffs oftend. I am again proud of the seniors and their dedication this year, and the coaches for all that they do. They taught me things I need to know to be a future leader of this team. I am looking foward to it till the end.

Congrats on the win tonight. Forrest has a LONG trip up there. Got a question do you guys have a field at the school or where do you play?

We play at the White House Park. Considering it is on our side of the tracks (Robertson County) it should be our field. But once we get our new school built, hopefully we will have one right there with the school. Way to go guys Fri. nite!! Now thats what I call an awesome team!! Good luck to you this Fri. nite!!

Go Patriots!!