Rockwood @ Cak

vtfan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love these late season games. Anyone reading this post knows that playoff implications are huge! After watching Cak vs. Wartburg I feel like the Warriors are clicking pretty well on all cylinders. I think friday night rockwood will arrive in Warrior country(77 acres, most of which is total wasteland) and will go home defeated. I say Cak by 14. Coach Logan, how many yards are you predicting Harb to pass for?

I love these late season games. Anyone reading this post knows that playoff implications are huge! After watching Cak vs. Wartburg I feel like the Warriors are clicking pretty well on all cylinders. I think friday night rockwood will arrive in Warrior country(77 acres, most of which is total wasteland) and will go home defeated. I say Cak by 14. Coach Logan, how many yards are you predicting Harb to pass for?

Harb has been on his game moreso these last 3 weeks than ive ever seen him. I think the confidence of being a good HS quarterback is finally setting in.(its about time too) Id say that predicting Harb to throw for UNDER 250 yards and 2 TDs is absolutley ridiculous. From what ive seen and heard about Rockwood, they just dont have the same number of skill athletes that CAK has. 99.9% of the time the game is won or lost in the trenches, id say these two teams lines are fairly equal so this might be that .1% that is won on the corners.