Please Add Your Matches

PageMan

As of 10:00 PM Central, there are only 4 matches shown for tomorrow night's regional matches. Please submit your matches by using the "Add A Game" feature on your schedule. If you make an error, email coacht@coacht.com to correct. I know I'm interested in all the matches tomorrow and I assume there are others. Thanks

As of 10:00 PM Central, there are only 4 matches shown for tomorrow night's regional matches. Please submit your matches by using the "Add A Game" feature on your schedule. If you make an error, email coacht@coacht.com to correct. I know I'm interested in all the matches tomorrow and I assume there are others. Thanks

Red Bank will play Bradley Central in Region 3 finals 7:00pm Tuesday

I have submitted all the matches in both A-AA and AAA to CoachT for approval. They should appear on your schedules some time today. They are presently available on the Inside Page under "Recent and Upcoming Games" I have tried to be careful in entering these matches, but I will be checking for errors. If you see an error, please post here. Thanks

There are now 30 matches shown of the coacht scoreboard. Please enter the results as soon as possible after your matches are complete. If you will call in your scores, CoachT will update the scoreboard. He may be able to add the Championship matches if enough info is available. If you know for certain who is in the Championship Match for your region, please leave that info on his voice mail. Thanks in advance for your help tonight.

The known Div. II Matches have been submitted. In the East Region, their matches start Wed. In the West Region, they began play on 10-13 and Hutchison, ECS, IC, St. Agnes, Briarcrest, and St. Mary's won. Yesterday, Hutchison upset Harding Academy dropping HA to the loser's bracket. Also yesterday, IC d. ECS, Briarcrest d. St. Agnes, and St. Benedict d. St. Mary's. The full bracket is at www.hardinglions.org.

Edited by PageMan