Oneida

franchise01

Franchise, i don't know what you have been watching or even if you have been watching but Zach Lambert is a really good quarterback. I think the only way he could complete a pass right now is if he threw it to himself. Droppd ball after dropped ball......but you know if the offensive line don't start blocking before long, they are not even gonna have a chance to drop them. In my opinion it should not matter if they are a senior or not, because you put the best player on the field no matter what grade they are in. If those senior boys can't get it done, see if one of those 250 pound freshman can. You never know until you try.......2 games left, still a chance to get in the playoffs. Play hard and bring home a win friday night at York.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you getting on here starting this same ole' Oneida vs. Scott high thing. There is no sense in it. They are in 2 totaly different regions and 2 totaly different classifications. I went to Oneida but ya know i still want to see Scott High succeed. And how can you even begin to compare middle school to high school. By the way congrats on your big win last night. And there are programs out there that help you spell and write the correct way.

Why are you getting on here starting this same ole' Oneida vs. Scott high thing. There is no sense in it. They are in 2 totaly different regions and 2 totaly different classifications. I went to Oneida but ya know i still want to see Scott High succeed. And how can you even begin to compare middle school to high school. By the way congrats on your big win last night. And there are programs out there that help you spell and write the correct way.

Hey there, I'll talk about anything I want to..okay, so you get over it..Shs has the hardest teams.We have easy ones..And look how we doin..WE LOST TO SUNBRIGHT for cryin out loud..and the way i write, aint nothing to you OKAY!

Franchise, i don't know what you have been watching or even if you have been watching but Zach Lambert is a really good quarterback. I think the only way he could complete a pass right now is if he threw it to himself. Droppd ball after dropped ball......but you know if the offensive line don't start blocking before long, they are not even gonna have a chance to drop them. In my opinion it should not matter if they are a senior or not, because you put the best player on the field no matter what grade they are in. If those senior boys can't get it done, see if one of those 250 pound freshman can. You never know until you try.......2 games left, still a chance to get in the playoffs. Play hard and bring home a win friday night at York.

Zack, is nothing torry slaven could so out do Lambert, Torry is the Better Qb.

franchise you apparently don't know this team very well. I played with these boys just last year and I have an idea of what's wrong. There were 4 senior receivers last year and they got all the playing time. The only other receiver that got playing time moved before this year. Oneida has a very good Quarterback in Zack Lambert. Their offensive line has not showed up this year. They have the talent, but have not been playing together. The receivers have talent, but the way the flow of athletes went they didn't get much experience before this year. Ask any of the seniors from last year and they will tell you this team has more talent, just not as much experience at the skill positions which is not the coaches or the players fault, it just went that way.

The last time Oneida didn't make the playoffs in 1A was 1982 I beleive. So 20 years making it in 1A is what he might have meant.

Edited by Ro8432

Is OHs better then Shs..Well it use to be every year Oneida did outstanding then Scott high, But this year look at us..Were just as bad, as Shs..I mean they have hards teams.. We have easy teams, AND STILL LOSE..YOU KNOW IF oHS took on sHS makes me wounder if Oneida could win?..Its bad when the middle school does better then the highschool :P

franchise ,what time does the short bus pick u up in the morning? BOTH teams knew what the schedule was they knew where the weightroom was and they knew where the track was. If u don't do things to make yourself better then u won't get any better. it don't matter fulton, kingson, coalfield or midway they're working hard so u had better work hard.do the work get the desire to win then the w's will come!

Ok....I think I have figured it out. You are some little punk kid that just stands on the sidelines all night, never getting on the field for even a special team. If Zack Lambert can start at qb for Anderson County (who by the way put a spankin on SHS last year) then he is definetly good enough to start at qb for Oneida. Once again the reason SHS plays "harder teams" is because they are in 3a....read it 2 or 3 times so you can understand......and Oneida is in 1a...do the same thing with that statement. You know what, the Sunbright's and the Oakdale's are getting better every year because they are getting better coaches, better players, and more support from their communities. You can't take away from them because eventually they are going to be competing every year. You can't say the offense isn't working because of change, because I promise you this buddy, it will happen all through their lives so they better get used to it. Quit hating on everything and be supportive of your school.

Ok....I think I have figured it out. You are some little punk kid that just stands on the sidelines all night, never getting on the field for even a special team. If Zack Lambert can start at qb for Anderson County (who by the way put a spankin on SHS last year) then he is definetly good enough to start at qb for Oneida. Once again the reason SHS plays "harder teams" is because they are in 3a....read it 2 or 3 times so you can understand......and Oneida is in 1a...do the same thing with that statement. You know what, the Sunbright's and the Oakdale's are getting better every year because they are getting better coaches, better players, and more support from their communities. You can't take away from them because eventually they are going to be competing every year. You can't say the offense isn't working because of change, because I promise you this buddy, it will happen all through their lives so they better get used to it. Quit hating on everything and be supportive of your school.

Well dude..I don't have nothing on Lambert.He's just not that good..you know and I know, only reason He's the Qb, is because of Tony.His dad!! you just won't admit.

Well dude..I don't have nothing on Lambert.He's just not that good..you know and I know, only reason He's the Qb, is because of Tony.His dad!! you just won't admit.

ZACK IS THE QUATERBACK BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE IS ABLE TO PLAY QUATERBACK NOT BECAUSE HIS DAD IS THE DEFENSIVE COACH. TONY DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE OFFENSE. WHEN YOU GET OFF THE SIDELINE IF EVER MAYBE YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO RUN YOUR MOUTH UNTIL THEN SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE BECAUSE I DONT EVER FORSEE YOU GETTING OFF THE SIDELINE WHEN YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE TO THE TEAM I COULD UNDERSTAND YOU TALKING SMACK ALL YOU ARE DOING IS TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT.AND THAT IS FOOTBALL B)

Here's the deal Dude! TL didn't even want him to be QB. The only reason he is not playing WR is because they don't have anybody else that can throw the ball. Yeah #14 can throw it a mile but he proved on the fake punt at Coalfield that throwing it 65 yards is all he can do because he overthrew the guy by about 50. #10 is a freshman that can't even see over the line of scrimmage yet. He may be a good one but he is not there at this time. What I am saying is, the only one that gives our offense a chance to score points through the air is #8. Time after time he has hit them in the hands and it is the same result 7 out of 10 times. There are only 3 people on that offense that even seem to care anymore, and they are Spradlin, Palfreman, and Lambert. Pretty much the same 3 (when ZL gets to play D) on the defensive side of the ball. Just watch them after the game everybody else is cutting up, laughing, and yes, even talking on cell phones as they walk off the field. Have some pride, and if you get your butts beat atleast act like you care, because you never know when it is gonna be over.