Oneida

franchise01

I dono who answer 9 but this is austin laxton and i aint been on here but a little while so i dont see how i could be talking trash about anybody i dont even know hardly any of the hs football players (only my brothers friends), but i dont see how somebody can accuse me of doing anything like that whenever they dont even know my name on here. Ive not even been in this topic and i clicked in to see what it was about and i seen somebody tryin to accuse me of this crap. I dont know if they think they are a genius or something but they need to keep there thoughts to thereself because they dont know much.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, it is very easy to "have more than one account" on CoachT. I mean all you have to have is two e-mail accounts, so...I believe "everyone" is frustrated a bit at this point, but....ALL I ask is that no one give up on this current season--we still have Greenback left to play. I mean it would be nice to see the continued support from players, coaches, students, parents, and fans this Friday night.

Unlike some people, I don't have to get on the internet and hide behind a screen name. If I have something to say, I'll gladly say it to your face or I'll simply sign my name. So....ALL I am simply guilty of is standing up for my players (Zach).

Caleb, if indeed, you are not franchise01: "I can truly feel your pain (and will personally apoligize) because several people I talked with Thursday & Friday are convinced it is you." BTW, you, Torrey, and the other three did (if my source is correct) a good job on Josh Slaven's yard.

Coach Stiltner

Edited by TheAnswer9