Tullahoma Vs. Siegel

Harris' hooligans

WOW .. first of all why did you get bigheaded and lose last year? You shouldnt have gone into the Tullahoma region semis bigheaded beacuse tullahoma had already beaten you previosly that year. 2nd, i know you say that you shouldnt get big headed going into saturday, but it sounds like the way that you are talkin that you kinna already are. You pretty much already do think that you have that state champs ring on your finger. Well, got news for you.. you better bring it against ooltewah cuz they arent gunna be a pushover game.. and if you win that your young team better keep bringin it cuz i know this is the first time that you have made it this far. your in sectionals now and no game is going to be an easy win for you. i agree yall are a good team and you have a lot of talent .. i say you will probably get as far as state semis if you play good.. but when you play oak ridge you will struggle... sorry but they have a good team. But i give you props for beating tullahoma .. thats what the reast of the teams are gunna be like so you better come with it ... thats all i have to say.

First part of that sounds like sour grapes and nothing but.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW .. first of all why did you get bigheaded and lose last year? You shouldnt have gone into the Tullahoma region semis bigheaded beacuse tullahoma had already beaten you previosly that year. 2nd, i know you say that you shouldnt get big headed going into saturday, but it sounds like the way that you are talkin that you kinna already are. You pretty much already do think that you have that state champs ring on your finger. Well, got news for you.. you better bring it against ooltewah cuz they arent gunna be a pushover game.. and if you win that your young team better keep bringin it cuz i know this is the first time that you have made it this far. your in sectionals now and no game is going to be an easy win for you. i agree yall are a good team and you have a lot of talent .. i say you will probably get as far as state semis if you play good.. but when you play oak ridge you will struggle... sorry but they have a good team. But i give you props for beating tullahoma .. thats what the reast of the teams are gunna be like so you better come with it ... thats all i have to say.

well if they get out of sub-state they've got my favorites houston physical defense and skilled forwards and then if they make it out of that game healthy you got centennial next the siegal goalie is going to get a work out because they can bust about 25 to 30 shots on anyone

Wow, i dont know how you got that we think we already have gotten the state champs ring on our finger or being bigheaded... but w/e... i wasnt saying we were bigheaded goin into that tullahoma game last year i was just sayin we were not mentally prepared... i know we will have to bring it to ooltewah and if we win any one else... i also agree with harrishooligans on the first part sounding like sourgrapes....wow....ok well dont worry tonight we will bring it...

Edited by siegelplayer

Wow, i dont kno how you got that we think we already have gotten tha state champs ring on our finger or being bigheaded... but w/e... i wasnt saying we were bigheaded goin into that tullahoma game last year i was jus sayin we were not mentally prepared... i kno we will have to bring it to ooltewah and if we win any one else... i also agree with harrishooligans on tha first part sounding like sourgrapes....wow....ok well dont worry tonite we will bring it...

ooltewah might what it more because they might what a little revenge against houston for knocking them out last year

• 9 months later...