Collinwood Vs Wayne Co

TrojanSportsFan

.PS greenman you was talkig about MP getting beat by DCA last year in the playoffs who should have been in 2a a long time ago who won the state. So here"s my point we got beat by the state champs WHO DID CWOOD GET BEAT BY LAST YEAR O' THATS RIGHT YA"LL DIDN"T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR DID YOU?

Oh that really hurts.

:D

Collinwood misses the play-offs once in 6 years and you want to rub-it in my face. Thats funny, where were the Tigers a few years ago. Oh yeah, they had not made the play-offs since 97, and for 5 years 1997-2003 MP made the play-offs one time (1997) where they were shut-out in the second round by Moore County. Don't even throw the PLAY-OFFS in my face.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little extra incentive for both teams!!??? They don't have to play JoByrns until the second round if they win this game. I believe WC controls the ball in this game, keeping it away from the Cwood offense but it just isn't enough. Cwood by 4. 28 - 24.

[/quote

I dont think not playing JBS should be incentive u would think that they would want to play them and try and take them down, although i dont think it would happen. If WC secondary is as bad as u ppl make it seem on here, then JBS will be able to throw on WC alot. I heard that blitzing can really mess Cwood up, is that true? Anyways i dont know much about either of these teams, but i hope WC wins cuz JBS's trainer has a brother who is an assistant coach on WC.

Thanks MPTIGER did not know that but i will say that daily and ingram both are better than hammack? And greenman say what you want about the playoffs MP has finally got a coach and if he would have been here in those years we would have made the playoffs. but iam talking about last year like you was not in 97 to 2002. WC 26 CWOOD 12 bet on it and thats the bottomline

Edited by bottomline

Thanks MPTIGER did not know that but i will say that daily and ingram both are better than hammack? And greenman say what you want about the playoffs MP has finally got a coach and if he would have been here in those years we would have made the playoffs. but iam talking about last year like you was not in 97 to 2002. WC 26 CWOOD 12 bet on it and thats the bottomline

I agree with you about Daily but I have seen Ingram twice now and he has yet to take a hit to get that extra yard. I saw him twice tonight against Huntland and several times against MP when he just laid down when there was no hole for him to gallop through on a 3rd and one or 2. All he had to do was meet the defense at the line and lean forward and he had the first down but he just dropped and covered up. I have no respect for Ingram at all. I doubt he got 50 yards tonight.

The score looks like the game was a good one close, as I thought it would be. Give us some details. Now lets show region 5 something.

collinwood owned the first and third quarter and wayne held the momentum in the second and fourth. the cats and the trojans scored the same amount of td's but wayne co's terrible kicking game cost us the game. collinwood started at the fifty all night also because of our inability to kick the ball deep on kickoff also. hammack ran the ball great and cwood threw and ran pretty effectively. it was a fun game to watch i just hated to see us lose.

Edited by wildcatpride

Waynesboro recovered an onsides kick with five minutes to go and had a chance to win but they were STUFFED.

What was Coach Statom thinking when he went for a fourth and fifteen at midfield in the second quarter??? It failed and gave waynesboro the mo they needed to get back in the game. Otherwise it was a well coached game but i dont get that play.

Edited by ssssssss