Hampton Vs. Cloudland

RedwallOutcast

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Undoubtably the game of the year all the way around. But I believe Hampton's game with Happy Valley last night only solidified their greatness. Hampton wins this big, after slow start due to hype and high emotions.

Hampton--38

Cloudland-20

Townsend gets 200 yards again and Lunceford throws for over 100. (I hope).

Good luck to both teams, give it your all!!

I also think Hampton will win. I do not think that Cloudland will be able to move the ball on Hampton's defense. The only reason that Happy Valley moved the ball on the Dogs is because they can put the ball in the air. The Landers don't have any kind of passing game. I also do not believe that Cloudland can slow down Adam Townsend. Happy Valley and Johnson Co. have better defenses than Cloudland, and Adam still gained plenty of yards on them. Before Hampton played Happy Valley, I thought that Cloudland might have a chance to beat Hampton. The Bulldogs should have beat HV by more than they did. They fumbled on HV's 1 yard line once, they also threw an interception on the 2 yard line. If not for these 2 miscues, the Bulldogs would have blew the Warriors off of Warrior Hill. Hampton is just more talented than Cloudland at every position.

Hampton 42

Cloudland 14

Biggest game in East TN? Remember youre 1A lol but this is a big game. I'll take the Highlanders by 7.

It will be hard to find a game anywhere else with this much atticipation

First off: These two teams hate each other

Second: Both Hampton and Cloudland are 8-1

Third: This is the confrence championship

All the press put aticles about this game in the papers

before the season ever started

oh and did i mention these two teams hate each other

they are about 10-15 miles apart from each other

I heard that the fan prediction is near in the high hundreds like i thnik someone said 900 to 1000 people

THIS GAME IS BIG

It will be hard to find a game anywhere else with this much atticipation

First off: These two teams hate each other

Second: Both Hampton and Cloudland are 8-1

Third: This is the confrence championship

All the press put aticles about this game in the papers

before the season ever started

oh and did i mention these two teams hate each other

they are about 10-15 miles apart from each other

I heard that the fan prediction is near in the high hundreds like i thnik someone said 900 to 1000 people

THIS GAME IS BIG

This is the most highly anticipated game of the year for East Tennessee, I simply cannot think of another, with all the other schools in the area somewhat down. I have to disagree with the statement that "they hate each other". There is a big diffference in hate and just flat out rivalry. Even whien they were in seperate classes, this was still a huge matchup, and now, conference championship, home fieild throughout, all on the line. This is not hate Bulldog Fan, what was a tremendous game before, just became the biggest rivalry in the area. Forget Elizabethton and Science Hill, this will be huge. Fans will forgo their usual following and come to Roan mountain Thursday night, I wwoudl say attendance in the 1000's. Bring a chair, bring a blanket, or someone that can put you on their shoulders because this will definitley be standing room only. I am currently trying to work something out to set on top of the concession stand, lol. Good luck to both teams and play hard and play smart.