Hampton Vs. Cloudland

RedwallOutcast

Mike Lunsford, no matter what anybody else says, is DEFINITELY not one of the "best people" in the world. When he was up at Cloudland he did alot of things many people disliked (including ruining alot of peoples chances at having a 4.0 or college) And many people believe the only reason he left the Landers is because we didn't have a good year last year! Well guess what! We did GREAT this year without him!

Are you one of the best people in the world. There is so much good in all of us and so much bad in all of us , its hard to tell the difference in any of us. Ye without sin ,cast the first stone, judge not ,least ye be judged.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you one of the best people in the world. There is so much good in all of us and so much bad in all of us , its hard to tell the difference in any of us. Ye without sin ,cast the first stone, judge not ,least ye be judged.

Great Great Post! Very Very true

All I know is the Dogs are MEC Champs and they are ready for the playoffs!!

Let go get er done in the Play-offs Dogs

Edited by #1 Hampton Bulldog Fan

IT WAS A GOOD GAME LAST NITE AT ORR FIELD BUT IT WAS THE DOGS THAT CAME OUT ON TOP AND NOW WERE ON TO THE PLAYOFFS WITH A RECORD OF 9-1 . THE FINAL SCORE WAS 21-18 NOW ALL THE LANDERS CAN QUIT RUNNIN THERE MOUTHS IN THE PAPER CAUSE WE PROVED LAST NITE THAT WE WERE THE BETTER TEAM ON THE MOUTAIN.

HAMPTON BULLDOGS CONFERENCE CHAMPS 05

I don't comment much on here for the most part it is usually alot of bashing, but I just had to post today because I am so proud of our Highlanders. I personally feel great, because I know that we played hard, and our loss has no reflection on the boys who played that game last night. To the Seniors most of you have lived Highlander Football for years, and you've put your heart and soul into this program, I think that you all have had a tremendous year and we as a community couldn't of asked more, thanks for all the great football games you've given us this year. I look forward to watching you in the playoffs. To all the other Highlander players you have several more years to enjoy at this sport. Sometimes you may feel like your expected to live out what has passed, we can never have whats passed and who would want to because that was someone elses dream. You all need to make your own dreams, regardless of what some people think, not all Highlander fans ever cared who was coaching, it was all about you guys and the excitement of seeing your smiling faces. Not to take anything away from Hamptons win, congradulations, you played a hard game too and I am sure that your boys love the game as much as ours. NO TURNING BACK, NO RUNNING AWAY, WE CAME HERE TODAY BECAUSE WE LOVE THE GAME !!! LOVE YOU GUYS

I don't comment much on here for the most part it is usually alot of bashing, but I just had to post today because I am so proud of our Highlanders. I personally feel great, because I know that we played hard, and our loss has no reflection on the boys who played that game last night. To the Seniors most of you have lived Highlander Football for years, and you've put your heart and soul into this program, I think that you all have had a tremendous year and we as a community couldn't of asked more, thanks for all the great football games you've given us this year. I look forward to watching you in the playoffs. To all the other Highlander players you have several more years to enjoy at this sport. Sometimes you may feel like your expected to live out what has passed, we can never have whats passed and who would want to because that was someone elses dream. You all need to make your own dreams, regardless of what some people think, not all Highlander fans ever cared who was coaching, it was all about you guys and the excitement of seeing your smiling faces. Not to take anything away from Hamptons win, congradulations, you played a hard game too and I am sure that your boys love the game as much as ours. NO TURNING BACK, NO RUNNING AWAY, WE CAME HERE TODAY BECAUSE WE LOVE THE GAME !!! LOVE YOU GUYS

That is one of the best posts I have ever seen and it is totally true. Good luck to the Highlanders in the playoffs!!! No matter what anybody says the Highlanders will ALWAYS be my favorite football team and school!

Great Post, I agree 100 percent. It don't even make any difference if you are champions or even win a game. The most important thing is ,be all that YOU can be. Leave it all on the field, no regrets. I think both teams left it on the field last night.

For anybody to say that one team is better than other knows nothing about football.Each team scored 3 touchdowns.That shows you how important the little things are in football(like a kicking game).If they played ten times they would probable tie.It was a good game between 2 teams.Pujo not tring to make you mad but i see one other reason why Lundsford left Avery.That would be his son because I dont think he would start their(maybe on defense).

For anybody to say that one team is better than other knows nothing about football.Each team scored 3 touchdowns.That shows you how important the little things are in football(like a kicking game).If they played ten times they would probable tie.It was a good game between 2 teams.Pujo not tring to make you mad but i see one other reason why Lundsford left Avery.That would be his son because I dont think he would start their(maybe on defense).

I doubt he would either,Avery got an all state quaterback who transfered from Bunn highschool. Little Mike has had some good nights throwing the ball..but last night he made one bad decision. He.s only started on defence the last two games and he.s done pretty well,two int.s and two fumble recoveries. He.s only a sophmore and hes a hard working kid. He'll be alright.

I am also very proud of our highlander boys they played an awsome game and with the stats pretty close there too. May have had a different outcome with out all the injuries never know. Does any one know how Turbyfill and Winchester are?

Someone earlier said that Cloudland would never have another passing game like this one, I don't believe that when they pass they pass good. They just don't pass much for some reason check the stats on this it's the truth. You've got to pass the ball before you get the #'s.

Good luck to all Carter County schools in the playoffs.