Pure Shooters In East Tennessee

RimRecker

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen here pal, I would put my Truck on it that Ol Phil Weatherford or whatever you call him, Cams skills are heads and tails better than Philly, he couldnt sniff Cams dirty underwear....... Comon man you obviously haven't seen Cam or you wouldn't be so foolish, Il let you off this time but dont let it happen again!

Yours Truly,

" The Future "

Best pure shooter on that team is Kelvin Rone, hands down.

Hands down?? Thats going way too far. Yes Kelvin can shoot the ball well but we're not talking about playing H.O.R.S.E. . Kelvin can't get his own shot like Dexter and Todd can, Kelvin also often takes horrible shots. Plus shooting is about all he does well, not a great defensive player, not a great rebounder, doesn't dazzle with ball handling , not a great leaper or lightning quick either. He will knock down several open shots on kick outs and on double teams of Blakley , Jenkins and Manning , but saying the hands down best shooter is a bit much.

P.S. Is your website gonna be updated anytime soon? I think its a great idea! I'm sure time is an issue for you , but it would be great. :thumb:

Kelvin had 32 points last night including 5 3s. Most of these points came with Blakley, Jenkins and Manning on the bench. Kelvin was one of only two starters out there for a while and carried the team. He played great defense and impressed me with his ball handling and hustle (he's faster than you realize).

Great game last night.

Hands down?? Thats going way too far. Yes Kelvin can shoot the ball well but we're not talking about playing H.O.R.S.E. . Kelvin can't get his own shot like Dexter and Todd can, Kelvin also often takes horrible shots. Plus shooting is about all he does well, not a great defensive player, not a great rebounder, doesn't dazzle with ball handling , not a great leaper or lightning quick either. He will knock down several open shots on kick outs and on double teams of Blakley , Jenkins and Manning , but saying the hands down best shooter is a bit much.

P.S. Is your website gonna be updated anytime soon? I think its a great idea! I'm sure time is an issue for you , but it would be great. :ph34r:

Kelvin had 32 points last night including 5 3s. Most of these points came with Blakley, Jenkins and Manning on the bench. Kelvin was one of only two starters out there for a while and carried the team. He played great defense and impressed me with his ball handling and hustle (he's faster than you realize).

Great game last night.

Never said Kelvin was slow.. I've seen all these kids play almost every game they've played, and I've played plenty of pickup games with all of them. They all can play i was just saying the quote saying he's the best hands down is going a little far. when you're winning by 30 you can have your 3 best players on the bench, anyone with a hot hand can get a few points against a team you have twice the tallent of, and its easy for anyone to look like they are shutting down someone when the guy he's guarding can't play. He's a good player who is going to improve and i hope he has many 30 point games this year...... but saying the best shooter hands down because of one hot game is saying too much. Thats just taking away from the other proven players who have worked hard also.

Never said Kelvin was slow.. I've seen all these kids play almost every game they've played, and I've played plenty of pickup games with all of them. They all can play i was just saying the quote saying he's the best hands down is going a little far. when you're winning by 30 you can have your 3 best players on the bench, anyone with a hot hand can get a few points against a team you have twice the tallent of, and its easy for anyone to look like they are shutting down someone when the guy he's guarding can't play. He's a good player who is going to improve and i hope he has many 30 point games this year...... but saying the best shooter hands down because of one hot game is saying too much. Thats just taking away from the other proven players who have worked hard also.

Does it really matter?????......... none of these guys can play! They are just gonna lose in the District to Rockwood again! Rockwood owns Cosby! If they do make it to state they'll just get thumped by a west Tn. team. what makes this different from any other year, other than they lost the best coach they've had in 15 or more years. No player from Cosby has ever really stood out as a great shooter... the team has always just threw up about 50 attempts per night thats their offense. any decent shooter can hot.

Why has nobody said anything about Camron Sharp??????????? He is better than your schools best player hands down! Just wait till he comes to your alls GYM!! Best player in knoxville! His game is better than ever!! KILLA CAM IS ON THE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSE!!!!! WATCH OUT!!

Well since we are talking about how good halls shooters are I think people are overlooking the shooters from CLINTON...Dixon and Dye can straight put it down. They are Probably two of the best 2 shooters in the district and Region..They have played with each other for a long time and just have that connection with each other...I would hate to play them on a night when they both are Hott from the 3. Noone give the guys from clinton any Props...What is the deal with that?????????

Edited by DragonBballFan