Mba @ Baylor

redraider0185

Current Vandy kicker Bryant Hahnfeldt needed to make a game winner last year when MBA and Baylor met in the playoffs. These games are always close and very competitive. I have just come to expect MBA teams to show up when it matters. With playoff seeds on the line and a possible week off at stake I would be really surprised to say the least if Baylor pulled a win off.

Off topic, did anyone see former BA kicker John Vaughn go a whopping 1-6 against LSU on ESPN Saturday night? He single handedly lost them the game. The propensity to lose big games doesn't leave BA people after they graduate I guess.

Pure class as always. Forgot to go to "Gentleman" class today?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I skipped it and walked around campus with my shirt untucked instead. Uh oh.

Is Baylor still a team that likes to run the ball with an emphasis on defense also? I don't think MBA has played against a guy like McClendon since King Dunlap(BA) or John Ingram(Knox Webb) except for in practices the last few years when Birdsong was there.

119wrestler: This isn't wrestling. McClendon doesn't need to be the most fit player on the field to stay on the whole time and still be the best. He can take plays off and still make people look silly. Good teams are good because they find ways around him...

Do any Baylor folks know if McClendon is still firm on his committment to UT? It'd be nice to see him go some place where players actually reach their full potential.