Powder Puff Football

TrojanSportsFan

ok well excuse us WC cheerleaders who didnt practive for a month for that retarded pointless game..we didnt practice w/ our football players or even with the retarded pads or helmets and all that crap like yalls cheerleaders did..cwood took that a bit too seriously and it was hilarious...pointless to me b/c cheerleaders dont try out to play football..and our playing was thanks to our 9 " coaches " we had telling us different things to do...

Man for this game to be so pointless to yalls cheerleaders, yall seemed awful mad, swingin punches and cusing, and our cheerleaders didnt pratice with the football team or wear pads or any of that bullcrap, they just beat yall bad so get over it.

Edited by meangreen#1

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL .. we cared b/c of the way yalls c/l were actin...and we werent upset that we lost..we didnt really care that we lost..its jus some of our cheerleaders realllly dislike yalls..hm :D wonder why?...but anyways ... we didnt care whether we won or not its jus yalls cheerleaders talked a lot of trash and when it came gametime they didnt do any of the things they said they were gonna do to one or two of our cheerleaders.. so..haha..we jus thought it was funny the next day..

LOL .. we cared b/c of the way yalls c/l were actin...and we werent upset that we lost..we didnt really care that we lost..its jus some of our cheerleaders realllly dislike yalls..hm :D wonder why?...but anyways ... we didnt care whether we won or not its jus yalls cheerleaders talked a lot of trash and when it came gametime they didnt do any of the things they said they were gonna do to one or two of our cheerleaders.. so..haha..we jus thought it was funny the next day..

You seem to be really stupid. I bet your a blonde ain't ya

• 3 weeks later...

:thumb: OMG, Greenman, you are so funny, I always get a laugh from ya! See ya'll Friday night! Best of luck to ya'll..............One at a time Tigers, it can be done!

If the waynesboro cheerleaders are so worried about it then we can play again...and beat ya'll again! BRING IT ON! Or we could kick ya'lls tail in basketball! Who cares if yall had some ppl to play basketball B4 cheerleadin... because we have 2! I think we could beat ya'll in anything we do includin CHEERLEADIN!!!! See you Friday night!

• 1 month later...

Well i was one of the coaches for WCHS and i was the only coach to actually help them...all the other ppl who came down there didnt know what they were doing...im not gonna name ne names but Chief...is a complete idiot. He should just go take another drink, and let the ppl who know what there doing, coach these girls...but to our girls credit we didnt start practicing until like one week b4 the game...and had a total of like 2 practices because of Chief. But they will be prepared next year when the game is at our field. We will only be losing one girl. Lol i think its very amusing watching these girls play though...seeing them cuss and push one another...you normally have to pay to see things like dat!

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2